Oct. 9, 2014, 12:46 PM
Mar. 12, 2014, 8:40 AM
- Shares of RTI Surgical (RTIX) are poised for a gap up at the open. Investors appear to like the prospects of two new products launched today.
- NanOss Bioactive 3D, a synthetic three dimensional bioscaffold that supports bone formation and map3 Cellular Allogeneic Bone Graft, an implant that generates and maintains new bone are now available for commercial sale.
- Consensus EPS and revenue estimates for 2014 and 2015 are $0.07/share on revenues of $237M and $0.13/share on revenues of $268M, respectively.
- 162 mutual funds have positions, down from 197 a year earlier.
Mar. 11, 2014, 5:41 PM
Oct. 16, 2013, 9:21 AM
- RTI Surgical (RTIX) slides 5% premarket after announcing preliminary Q3 revenues of $54.7M versus previous guidance of $59-61M.
- The company blames the shortfall on "uncertainties surrounding when the FDA would provide a [warning letter] close-out, a slower than expected ramp in [the] new direct surgical specialties business, lower than expected volumes in [the] spine business, and lower than projected [international] revenues."
- RTIX also says it has entered into a distribution deal with Medtronic (MDT) for the "processing [of] allograft implants for use in spinal surgeries." Effectively, the new agreement extends the companies' existing agreement which expires next year. (PR)
May 22, 2013, 5:48 PM
Feb. 7, 2013, 2:32 PM
RTI Biologics (RTIX -12.7%) gets smacked today after its Q4 EPS came in-line with forecasts, but revenue misses analyst estimates on weakness in its surgical specialties and sports medicine businesses. The company also issued downbeat guidance, saying sales and profit during the first half of the year will be weak due to customer reaction to its FDA warning letter over contaminated human tissue implants.| Feb. 7, 2013, 2:32 PM
Feb. 7, 2013, 1:05 PM
Jul. 31, 2012, 9:12 AMRTI Biologics (RTIX): Q2 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.01. Revenue of $45.2M (+4% Y/Y) beats by $0.96M. Shares +2.9% premarket. (PR) | Jul. 31, 2012, 9:12 AM
Jan. 31, 2012, 4:05 PM
RTI Biologics (RTIX -13.5%) trades down into the close despite beating Q4 estimates. Profit actually declined 5.5% Y/Y due to inventory issues, which masked a 20% jump in international sales. The company warns on FY12 guidance however, now saying it expects revenue in the range of $174M - $176M. Analysts are looking for sales of $176M.| Jan. 31, 2012, 4:05 PM