Mon, Aug. 15, 10:28 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 11:00 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 10:40 AM
- RTI Surgical (RTIX -7.5%) Q2 results: Revenues: $67.6M (-5.6%); Operating Loss: ($2.7M) (-147.4%); Net Loss: ($3.2M); Loss Per Share: ($0.05); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.00; Quick Assets: $12.8M (+1.6%); CF Ops: $6.8M (+19.3%).
- 2016 Guidance: Revenues: $274M - 280M from $282M - 290M; GAAP EPS: $0.03 - 0.06 from $0.18 - 0.21; Non-GAAP EPS: $0.09 - 0.12.
Wed, Jul. 27, 7:32 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:38 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Wed, Apr. 6, 9:52 AM
- Citing long-term value-destroying management, RTI Surgical (RTIX +0.7%) shareholder Krensavage Asset Management, owner of a 6% stake, recently nominated candidates to fill three vacancies on the board, none of which are being considered.
- Krensavage has been vocal in its displeasure with management, especially CEO Brian Hutchison. Managing member Michael Krensavage says, "Florida has lush golf courses, beautiful beaches and water teeming with fish. Retirement would allow Mr. Hutchison to take full advantage of the state's splendor."
- According to Krensavage, the most egregious shortfall has been the company's failure to achieve its targeted cash flow of $27M. It generated only $9M in 2015, $6.9M in 2014 and consumed $4.5M in 2013, all well below plan. It also cites salary increases for management despite missing targets for overall revenue, sales for three priority products and operating margin.
- It is unclear whether Krensavage will pursue a full-blown proxy fight over the nominees.
Tue, Feb. 16, 9:09 AM
- RTI Surgical (RTIX) Q4 results: Revenues: $76.1M (+7.3%); R&D Expense: $3.6M (-12.2%); SG&A: $27.4M (-2.5%); Operating Income: $6.8M (+518.2%); Net Income: $3.3M (+999%); EPS: $0.06; Non-GAAP EPS: $0.09 (+80.0%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $282.3M (+7.4%); R&D Expense: $15.1M (-2.6%); SG&A: $107.4M (-0.3%); Operating Income: $24.6M (+339.3%); Net Income: $11.6M (+999%); EPS: $0.20 (+999%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.23 (+109.1%); Quick Assets: $12.6M (-19.7%).
- Q1 Guidance: Revenues: $65M - 66M; EPS: ~$0.03.
- 2016 Guidance: Revenues: $280M - 290M, Direct Business Revenue: $156M - 160M, Commercial/Other Business Revenue: $124M - 130M; EPS: $0.18 - 0.21.
Tue, Feb. 16, 8:01 AM
- RTI Surgical (NASDAQ:RTIX): Q4 EPS of $0.09 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $76.12M (+7.4% Y/Y) beats by $7.81M.
Mon, Feb. 15, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 8, 10:49 AM
- On a preliminary basis, RTI Surgical (RTIX +5.9%) expects Q4 and full-year revenue of $76.1M (+7%) and $282.3M (+7%), respectively. Final results will be released on February 16.
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:10 AM
- RTI Surgical (NASDAQ:RTIX): Q3 EPS of $0.05 in-line.
- Revenue of $66.53M (+2.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.03M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Jul. 30, 2015, 8:02 AM
- RTI Surgical (NASDAQ:RTIX): Q2 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $71.61M (+8.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.04M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 10:04 AM
- RTI Surgical (RTIX +0.2%) Q1 results: Revenues: $68M (+12.0%); COGS: $31M (-10.1%); R&D Expense: $3.6M (-5.3%); SG&A: $27.3M (+5.4%); Operating Income: $6.2M (+277.1%); Net Income: $2.9M (+193.5%); EPS: $0.05 (+200.0%); Quick Assets: $11.9M (-24.2%); CF Ops: 1M (+130.3%).
- Q2 Guidance: Revenues: $70M - 71M; EPS: ~0.04.
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $281M - 286M from $275M - 285M; EPS: $0.19 - 0.23 from $0.17 - 0.22.