Thu, Apr. 28, 7:04 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, Apr. 26, 11:33 AM
- Lockheed Martin (LMT +1.5%) is higher after reporting a Q1 earnings miss but better than expected revenues while raising its earnings forecast for the year, as the top weapons supplier to the U.S. government benefits from sales of its F-35 fighter jet and its recent acquisition of helicopter maker Sikorsky Aircraft.
- LMT raises its FY 2016 EPS guidance to $11.50-$11.80 from a January forecast of $11.45-$11.75 and in-line with $11.77 analyst consensus, slightly raises its full-year revenue outlook to $49.6B-$51.1B from $49.5B-$51B and $50.35B analyst consensus, and lifts its operating profit forecast to $5.625B-$5.775B from $5.6B-$5.75B.
- RBC aerospace analyst Robert Stallard is "encouraged by the revenue performance, which is a sign of things to come as its customer end markets improve. We had not expected a guidance increase at this early stage of the year, so that is another bonus - more than offsetting the cost of redundancies."
- LMT's positive outlook sets the stage for defense peers Boeing (BA +0.6%), Northrop Grumman (NOC +0.8%), General Dynamics (GD +1.1%) and Raytheon (RTN +0.9%), which all report later this week.
- Now read Traditional values of Lockheed Martin's equity are inaccurate
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:12 AM
- Income from continuing operations $558M, or $1.85 per share vs. $576M, or $1.86 per share in the same quarter a year ago. The results include an $0.08 unfavorable impact associated with acquisition accounting adjustments related to Forcepoint.
- Revenue by segment: Integrated Defense Systems +5%; Intelligence, Information and Services -6%; Missile Systems +9%; Space and Airborne Systems -5%.
- Bookings rose 11.2% to $7.9B from $7.1B in the prior year period. Backlog at the end of Q4 was $34.7B, compared to $33.6B a year earlier.
- Repurchased 2M shares of common stock for $250M during the quarter.
- Outlook for 2016: EPS from continuing operations of $6.80-$7.00, on sales of $24B-$24.5B.
- RTN +0.4% premarket
- Q4 results
Thu, Jan. 28, 7:05 AM
- Raytheon (NYSE:RTN): Q4 EPS of $1.93 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $6.3B (+2.6% Y/Y) in-line.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Oct. 22, 2015, 7:26 AM
- Income from continuing operations $448M, or 1.47 per share vs. $515M, or $1.65 per share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Integrated Defense Systems +7%; Intelligence, Information and Services -1%; Missile Systems +11%; Space and Airborne Systems -4%.
- Bookings fell 9.6% to $5.3B from $5.9B in the prior year period.
- Backlog at the end of Q3 was $33.6B, compared to $33.3B a year earlier.
- Repurchased 2.4M shares of common stock for $250M during the quarter.
- The company still expects full-year EPS from continuing operations of $6.47-$6.62, but raised its 2015 net sales outlook to 23.0-23.3B (from 22.7-23.2B).
- RTN -0.3% premarket
- Q3 results
Oct. 22, 2015, 7:09 AM
- Raytheon (NYSE:RTN): Q3 EPS of $1.47 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $5.78B (+5.7% Y/Y) beats by $20M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Jul. 23, 2015, 10:20 AM
- Raytheon (RTN +6%) opens with strong gains after posting better than expected Q2 earnings and revenues, aided by strong international bookings and the favorable impact of a tax settlement.
- RTN lowers its 2015 EPS guidance to $6.47-$6.62 from its earlier outlook for $6.67-$6.82 to reflect April's $1.6B deal to acquire control of Websense, in line with analyst expectations, but raises its 2015 sales guidance to $22.7B-$23.2B from $22.3B-$22.8B, with Websense expected to add an extra $100M and the unit that builds the Patriot missile defense system boosting revenue by $300M.
- Patriot sales helped lift Q2 revenues by 2.8% to $5.85B, with $7.6B in orders boosting its book-to-bill ratio to 1.3.
- CFO Toby O'Brien says RTN expects the Websense acquisition to be accretive to earnings in 2-3 years, instead of 3-4 years as initially expected.
Jul. 23, 2015, 7:27 AM
- Raytheon (NYSE:RTN): Q2 EPS of $1.65 may not be comparable to consensus of $1.62.
- Revenue of $5.85B (+2.6% Y/Y) beats by $370M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 8:45 AM
- Raytheon (NYSE:RTN) +1.1% premarket after posting Q1 earnings that exceeded Wall Street estimates and raising its full-year earnings guidance, although sales fell 4% Y/Y amid continued weak U.S. defense spending.
- RTN raises its FY 2015 EPS outlook to $6.67-$6.82 from its previous view of $6.20-$6.35 and above the $6.43 analyst consensus estimate to reflect the previously announced eBorders settlement, and reaffirms FY 2015 revenues of $22.3B-$22.8B vs. $22.6B consensus.
- Q1 bookings rose 4.1%, partly due to a $769M order for its Patriot missiles from South Korea; orders had fallen 5.4% in Q4.
- "We're really excited about the orders and international strength that we're seeing in the first quarter and shortly after," CFO Toby O'Brien says, expecting international bookings to make up 30%-35% of total orders in 2015 and that the company was "probably a little bit more biased to the high end at this point."
Apr. 23, 2015, 7:19 AM
- Raytheon (NYSE:RTN): Q1 EPS of $1.78 beats by $0.36.
- Revenue of $5.29B (-4.0% Y/Y) beats by $70M.
- Shares +1.19% PM.
Jan. 29, 2015, 8:39 AM
- Net income of $582M, or 1.88 per share vs. $531M, or $1.66 per share in the same quarter a year ago. Adjusted income of $530M, or $1.71 per share.
- Revenue by segment: Integrated Defense Systems +4%; Intelligence, Information and Services +5%; Missile Systems +5%; and Space and Airborne Systems +3%.
- Bookings fell 5.4% to $7.1B from $7.5B in the prior year period.
- Backlog at the end of 2014 was $33.6B, compared to $33.7B in 2013.
- The company expects full-year 2015 earnings of $6.20-$6.35 per share (adj. $5.49-$5.64) on revenues of $22.3B-$22.8B.
- RTN -2.5% premarket
- Q4 results
Jan. 29, 2015, 7:08 AM
- Raytheon (NYSE:RTN): Q4 EPS of $1.86 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $6.14B (+4.6% Y/Y) beats by $70M.
Raytheon Co. develops and manufactures engineering technology for government and commercial use in the areas of defense, government electronics and information technology. It provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing,... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Aerospace/Defense - Major Diversified
Country: United States
Other News & PR