There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Oct. 2, 2013, 10:50 AM
Sep. 11, 2013, 6:02 PM
- Vertex (VRTX) +3.4% AH and Ametek (AME) +1.2%. AMD -0.5% AH and SAIC (SAI) -0.1% (those declines might get bigger before the dust settles). AMD and SAIC are joining the S&P MidCap 400, and Vertex and Ametek are leaving it. The changes will take place after the Sep. 20 close. (PR)
- Also: Capstead Mortgage (CMO) is replacing Rue 21 (RUE) in the S&P SmallCap 600 following the Sep. 19 close. CMO +2.9% AH.
Aug. 21, 2013, 8:30 AM
- For the second time this month American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) has rattled the retail sector with a disappointing read on retail demand.
- Weak guidance from the company on heightened promotional activity could raise some fears on the critical holiday season.
- Peer Aeropostale (ARO) is off 1.9% premarket. AEO -8.5%.
- On watch: TLYS, BKE, GPS, URBN, RUE, ANF
Aug. 8, 2013, 8:49 AM
Aug. 6, 2013, 8:17 AM
- A warning from American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) on its Q2 profit and sales growth due to broad consumer demand concerns could have a ripple effect across the sector.
- Shares of Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) are already feeling the heat, -4.2% premarket.
- On watch: Gap (GPS), Urban Outfitters (URBN), Buckle (BKE), Aeropostale (ARO), Rue21 (RUE), Zumiez (ZUMZ).
May. 23, 2013, 12:45 PM
May. 23, 2013, 9:52 AM
May. 23, 2013, 9:12 AM
Mar. 21, 2013, 4:10 PM
Nov. 28, 2012, 4:22 PM
Nov. 28, 2012, 8:43 AM
Jun. 7, 2012, 11:39 AM
May. 25, 2012, 11:29 AMRue21 (RUE +7.8%) pops after its Q1 results beat Street estimates late yesterday on an 18% Y/Y jump in revenue. Net earnings rose 21% on record strong sales growth and better margins. Net sales increased to $205M from $172M in the prior-year period. Additionally, the company has authorized a $50M share repurchase program. | Comment!
May. 24, 2012, 4:08 PM
Mar. 26, 2012, 1:28 PM
Mar. 14, 2012, 7:37 PMMore on Rue21 (RUE) Q4 comes in mixed, beating on a per share basis but coming up short on revenue. Earnings actually rose 19% Y/Y, as the teen-apparel retailer posted better margins and sales, but revenue growth and same-store sales still missed the company's expectations. Shares -5.3% AH. | 1 Comment
RUE vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR