What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 5, 2015, 8:28 AM
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Aug. 6, 2015, 8:31 AM
- Revolution Lighting Technologies (NASDAQ:RVLT): Q2 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $27.2M (+55.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.3M.
Jul. 9, 2015, 9:49 AM
- Revolution Lighting (RVLT +2.8%) president/CFO Charles Schafer is retiring, effective tomorrow. Jim DePalma, currently Revolution's vice chairman and a managing partner at investment firm Aston Capital, is the LED lighting provider's new CFO. CEO Robert LaPenta will add the title of president.
- Revolution has also cut its Q2 revenue guidance to ~$27M (31%+ organic growth) from a prior $28M-$30M.
- Full-year sales guidance of $125M (35%+ organic growth) has been reiterated, and so has gross margin guidance of 35% and adjusted EBITDA guidance of 10%-12%. However, full-year organic revenue growth is now expected to be at 35%+ vs. a prior 40%+.
May 11, 2015, 8:44 AM
- Revolution Lighting Technologies (NASDAQ:RVLT): Q1 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $20.3M (+306.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.3M.
Mar. 16, 2015, 8:36 AM
- Revolution Lighting Technologies (NASDAQ:RVLT): Q4 EPS of -$0.07
- Revenue of $27.5M (+287.3% Y/Y)
Mar. 5, 2015, 11:59 AM
- Revolution Lighting Technologies (NASDAQ:RVLT): Q4 Adj. EBITDA of $1M vs. -$2.4M in 4Q13.
- Revenue of $27.5M (+287.3% Y/Y)
- Shares +7%
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:55 AM
- Revolution Lighting (NASDAQ:RVLT) guides for Q4 revenue of $28M-$30M, up from Q3's $26.9M. Adjusted EBITDA and op. cash flow are expected to be positive.
- Q3 gross margin was 32%, up from 26% a year ago. The company ended Q3 with $2.4M in cash, and over $13M in available financing.
- CEO Robert LaPenta: "With our strong sales pipeline of over $300 million over the next 12-15 months, and our recently completed bank financing facility with Bank of America, we believe we are well-positioned for growth in excess of 30% next year."
- Q3 results, PR
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:34 AM
- Revolution Lighting Technologies (NASDAQ:RVLT): Q3 EPS of $0.04
- Revenue of $26.9M (+407.5% Y/Y)
Oct. 6, 2014, 12:13 PM
- Revolution Lighting (NASDAQ:RVLT) now expects Q3 revenue of more than $26M, topping prior guidance of $24M-$26M and up from a Q2 level of $17.5M. Both Q3 and Q4 adjusted EBITDA are expected to be positive; positive cash flow is expected in Q4.
- The LED lighting provider is nonetheless reiterating 2H14 revenue guidance of $55M-$60M. It mentions a previously-announced reseller deal with Staples and Quill "is in place but has been delayed."
- Shares are soaring after having closed on Friday only $0.12 above a 52-week low of $1.51.
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:00 PM
- Revolution Lighting (RVLT -6.6%) expects Q3 revenue of $24M-$26M (up from Q2's $17.5M) and total 2H14 revenue of $55M-$60M. It expects to become cash flow positive in Q4.
- Thanks in part to the Value Lighting acquisition, Q2 sales rose 136% Y/Y. Gross margin fell to 32% from 49% a year ago due to mix changes; Revolution expects a ~35% GM going forward.
- The LED lighting system provider ended Q2 with $1.7M in cash and $34.1M in current assets. It expects to obtain a $25M credit facility from a major bank in Q3.
- Q2 results, PR
Aug. 7, 2014, 8:58 AM
- Revolution Lighting Technologies (NASDAQ:RVLT): Q2 EPS of $0.01.
- Revenue of $17.5M.
Jul. 7, 2014, 9:26 AM
- Revolution Lighting (RVLT) expects Q2 revenue of $17.5M, up from $5M in Q1 and $7.5M a year ago. The Q2 figure includes two months of sales from recently-acquired Value Lighting, which has been forecast to have 2014 sales of $55M.
- Revolution's Q3 revenue is expected to to total $24M-$26M, and 2H revenue $55M-$60M.
- The company previously guided for pro forma 2014 revenue (adjusts for acquisitions) of $110M. Full Q2 results will be issued in early August.
May 12, 2014, 8:58 AM
- Revolution Lighting Technologies (RVLT): Q1 EPS of -$0.05.
- Revenue of $5M (-21% Y/Y).
Mar. 13, 2014, 6:03 PM
- Revolution Lighting Technologies (RVLT): Q4 EPS of -$0.05
- Revenue of $7.1M (+610.0% Y/Y)
Other News & PR