Thu, Aug. 6, 8:31 AM
Thu, Jul. 9, 9:49 AM
- Revolution Lighting (RVLT +2.8%) president/CFO Charles Schafer is retiring, effective tomorrow. Jim DePalma, currently Revolution's vice chairman and a managing partner at investment firm Aston Capital, is the LED lighting provider's new CFO. CEO Robert LaPenta will add the title of president.
- Revolution has also cut its Q2 revenue guidance to ~$27M (31%+ organic growth) from a prior $28M-$30M.
- Full-year sales guidance of $125M (35%+ organic growth) has been reiterated, and so has gross margin guidance of 35% and adjusted EBITDA guidance of 10%-12%. However, full-year organic revenue growth is now expected to be at 35%+ vs. a prior 40%+.
Mon, May 11, 8:44 AM
Mon, Mar. 16, 8:36 AM
Thu, Mar. 5, 11:59 AM
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:55 AM
- Revolution Lighting (NASDAQ:RVLT) guides for Q4 revenue of $28M-$30M, up from Q3's $26.9M. Adjusted EBITDA and op. cash flow are expected to be positive.
- Q3 gross margin was 32%, up from 26% a year ago. The company ended Q3 with $2.4M in cash, and over $13M in available financing.
- CEO Robert LaPenta: "With our strong sales pipeline of over $300 million over the next 12-15 months, and our recently completed bank financing facility with Bank of America, we believe we are well-positioned for growth in excess of 30% next year."
- Q3 results, PR
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:34 AM
Oct. 6, 2014, 12:13 PM
- Revolution Lighting (NASDAQ:RVLT) now expects Q3 revenue of more than $26M, topping prior guidance of $24M-$26M and up from a Q2 level of $17.5M. Both Q3 and Q4 adjusted EBITDA are expected to be positive; positive cash flow is expected in Q4.
- The LED lighting provider is nonetheless reiterating 2H14 revenue guidance of $55M-$60M. It mentions a previously-announced reseller deal with Staples and Quill "is in place but has been delayed."
- Shares are soaring after having closed on Friday only $0.12 above a 52-week low of $1.51.
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:00 PM
- Revolution Lighting (RVLT -6.6%) expects Q3 revenue of $24M-$26M (up from Q2's $17.5M) and total 2H14 revenue of $55M-$60M. It expects to become cash flow positive in Q4.
- Thanks in part to the Value Lighting acquisition, Q2 sales rose 136% Y/Y. Gross margin fell to 32% from 49% a year ago due to mix changes; Revolution expects a ~35% GM going forward.
- The LED lighting system provider ended Q2 with $1.7M in cash and $34.1M in current assets. It expects to obtain a $25M credit facility from a major bank in Q3.
- Q2 results, PR
Aug. 7, 2014, 8:58 AM
Jul. 7, 2014, 9:26 AM
- Revolution Lighting (RVLT) expects Q2 revenue of $17.5M, up from $5M in Q1 and $7.5M a year ago. The Q2 figure includes two months of sales from recently-acquired Value Lighting, which has been forecast to have 2014 sales of $55M.
- Revolution's Q3 revenue is expected to to total $24M-$26M, and 2H revenue $55M-$60M.
- The company previously guided for pro forma 2014 revenue (adjusts for acquisitions) of $110M. Full Q2 results will be issued in early August.
May 12, 2014, 8:58 AM
Mar. 13, 2014, 6:03 PM
Feb. 10, 2014, 1:27 PM
- In a business update, Revolution Lighting (RVLT +7.7%) says it expects to report Q4 revenue of $7M (+600% Y/Y, or +100% exc. acquisitions). That's less than a prior forecast of $10M, something the LED lighting system vendor blames on the delay of a major international order.
- More importantly, Revolution is forecasting 2014 revenue of $50M (50%+ organic revenue growth), and says it has a pipeline of "close to $200 million in actionable opportunities over the next 12 to 18 months."
- 2014 gross margin is expected to be at 35% or higher. That's compares with a Q3 level of 26%, and a Q2 level of 49%.
- Revolution's full Q4 results arrive on March 13.
Nov. 8, 2013, 10:51 AM
- Revolution (RVLT +30.7%) had Q3 revenue of $5.3M, down from Q2's $7.4M but (thanks in large part to acquisitions) up from a mere $1.3M a year ago. Net loss totaled $3.1M (-$0.30/share); that's down from a Q2 loss of $5.1M, but up from the year-ago period's -$0.7M (exc. a $1M debt restructuring gain). (PR)
- Delayed international orders are said to have impacted Q3 results. If recently-acquired Relume Technologies had provided a full quarter of results, revenue would total $6.5M.
- Perhaps more importantly, Revolution is guiding for Q4 revenue of $10M, and 2014 revenue of $50M+ (said to represent 50% organic growth).
- Gross margin was 26% in Q3, down from 49% in Q2 and up slightly from 25% a year ago.
- The LED lighting system vendor ended Q3 with $5.8M in cash, up from $5.3M at the end of Q2.
Oct. 1, 2013, 9:12 AM
- Whereas Revolution (RVLT) previously guided for 2H pro forma revenue of $17M, it now expects Q3 revenue of $5M-$6M and Q4 revenue of $10M; the company blames the timing of certain international orders. (PR)
- However, thanks in part to acquisitions (previous), full-year pro forma revenue is still expected to total $35M. Full-year organic revenue is expected to double Y/Y.
- At a recent Craig-Hallum conference, Revolution said it's targeting 50%+ organic revenue growth and 35% or greater gross margins for the 2014-2016 timeframe.
RVLT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR