Revett Mining: With Challenges, This Stock Is Priced Like An Option But Has Multiple Upside Catalysts
- Revett Mining shares have endured a perfect storm which include a production shutdown and a decline in silver prices. This has created a buying opportunity.
- This stock once traded for about $6 per share, but now can be bought for just around 80 cents in what appears to be a classic "buy low" opportunity.
- This company expects to resume production at the Troy project by Q4, and it continues to make progress in permitting the very high-potential Rock Creek project.
- The Rock Creek project is one of the largest undeveloped silver deposits and it has inferred and historical reserves that are worth many billions of dollars.
- Revett Mining has a strong balance sheet and some very "smart money" has invested, including industry giant, Silver Wheaton which owns a 14% stake.