How Revance Is Misleading Investors About RT002
Richard Pearson • 11 Comments
Richard Pearson • 11 Comments
Fri, Jun. 17, 7:06 AM
- Hill Rom Holdings (NYSE:HRC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $62 (20% upside) from $54.
- Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ:ABUS) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Chardan. Price target is $3.25 (1% downside risk).
- Achaogen (NASDAQ:AKAO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral by Wedbush. Price target raised to $10 (111% upside) from $7.
- PRA Health Sciences (NASDAQ:PRAH) upgraded to Overweight from Sector Weight by KeyBanc. Price target is $55 (25% upside).
- Agios Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AGIO) upgraded to Buy from Hold by JPMorgan. Price target raised to $62 (30% upside) from $50.
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Raymond James. Price target is $21.50 (20% upside).
- Aptose Biosciences (NASDAQ:APTO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Roth Capital. Price target raised to $8 (186% upside) from $4.
- Endologix (NASDAQ:ELGX) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $15.50 (23% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Endo International (NASDAQ:ENDP) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform by Mizuho Securities. Price target raised to $16 (5% downside risk) from $13.
- United Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UTHR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by H.C. Wainwright. Price target lowered to $95 (11% downside risk) from $175.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INFI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target lowered to $1 (32% downside risk) from $11.
- LDR Holding (NASDAQ:LDRH) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Cowen & Company.
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MRNS) downgraded to Perform from Outperform by Oppenheimer. $17 price target removed. Also downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform by RBC Capital.
- Mesoblast (NASDAQ:MESO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform by Credit Suisse. Price target lowered to $5 (21% upside) from $10.
- Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Brean Capital. Price target removed.
- OraSure (NASDAQ:OSUR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Raymond James. Price target is $8 (15% upside).
Tue, Jun. 14, 12:51 PM
Tue, Jun. 14, 11:00 AM
Tue, Jun. 14, 9:19 AM
Mon, Jun. 13, 5:02 PM
- Thinly traded micro cap Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC) slumps 22% after hours on robust volume in response to its announcement that lead product candidate DaxibotulinumtoxinA Topical Gel (RT001) flunked a Phase 3 study, REALISE 1, in patients with moderate-to-severe lateral canthal lines (crow's feet).
- Based on the disappointing results, the company has decided to terminate the clinical development of RT001 for axillary hyperhidrosis. Instead, it will focus on developing RT002, an injectable formulation of DaxibotulinumtoxinA, currently in Phase 2 development for cervical dystonia and Phase 3 for glabellar (frown) lines.
Mon, May 9, 4:19 PM
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Wed, Mar. 2, 4:07 PM
Tue, Mar. 1, 5:35 PM
Dec. 23, 2015, 5:44 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC): Q3 EPS of -$0.81 beats by $0.20.
- Revenue of $0.08M (flat Y/Y) misses by $0.01M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 12:53 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 9:13 AM| Oct. 29, 2015, 9:13 AM
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:44 AM
- Results from a Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating Revance Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:RVNC) injectable RT002 against placebo and Allergan's (NYSE:AGN) BOTOX Cosmetic showed RT002's superiority in treating glabellar lines (frown lines). The 268-subject study assessed the safety, efficacy and duration of effect for three doses (20, 40 and 60 units) of RT002, a botulinum toxin A drug candidate.
- At week 4, the primary efficacy measurement of at least a one-point improvement in frown lines based on the IGA-FWS scale for all three doses of RT002 was highly statistically significant compared to placebo (p<0.001). All three doses of RT002 achieved a 100% response rate (minimum of one-point improvement in frown lines) at week 4 versus 95% for BOTOX Cosmetic.
- The 40U dose of RT002 was statistically superior to BOTOX Cosmetic on all three responder definitions for the IGS-FSW duration of effect, with a median duration of 23.6 weeks compared to 18.8 weeks for BOTOX Cosmetic (p=0.020).
- At week 16, more than twice as many participants receiving RT002 40U and 60U maintained none or mild wrinkles per the IGA-FWS scale compared to those receiving BOTOX Cosmetic (p=0.002).
- RTOO2 was safe and well-tolerated across all cohorts.
- The company intends to report final results and meet with the FDA in H2 2016. A Phase 3 is expected to commence shortly thereafter. Revance believes the data will support a six-month duration of effect claim.
- Shares are up 58% premarket on robust volume.
Sep. 28, 2015, 5:07 PM
- Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC) initiates a Phase 3 clinical trial assessing the safety and efficacy of RT001, an investigational topical gel, for the treatment of lateral canthal lines or crow's feet. The 450-subject study will evaluate a single bilateral application of the gel in patients with moderate-to-severe crow's feet compared to placebo. Interim results are expected in H1 2016.
- The value proposition of RT001 (Botulinum Toxin Type A) is a more natural-looking improvement in wrinkles and the avoidance of the "frozen face look" associated with injectable toxins.
- Related ticker: (NYSE:AGN)
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:44 PM
- Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC): Q2 EPS of -$0.71 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $0.08M (flat Y/Y) misses by $0.05M.
Revance Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of novel botulinum toxin products for multiple aesthetic and therapeutic applications. The company was founded by Jacob M. Waugh and L. Daniel Browne... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR