How Revance Is Misleading Investors About RT002
Richard Pearson • 11 Comments
Richard Pearson • 11 Comments
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:13 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, Jul. 14, 5:09 PM
- Thinly traded micro cap Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC) slumps 6% after hours on higher-than-average volume in apparent response to its announcement that it completed its Type B/pre-IND/pre-Phase 3 meeting with the FDA regarding the advancement of RT002 (daxibotulinumtoxinA for injection) for the treatment of glabellar (frown) lines. Clinical trials should commence in H2.
- The Phase 3 program will include two placebo-controlled pivotal studies in the U.S. and Canada. The primary endpoint will be a composite of the proportion of patients who achieve a score of 0 or 1 (none or mild) and a two-point improvement from baseline in glabellar line severity at maximum contraction at week 4. The program will also include a long-term open-label safety study. The prospective timeline appears to have disappointed investors.
- In a Phase 2 trial, RT002 beat Allergan's (NYSE:AGN) BOTOX Cosmetic.
- Previously: Revance's RT002 beats BOTOX in mid-stage study; shares up 58% premarket (Oct. 29, 2015)
Fri, Jun. 17, 7:06 AM
- Hill Rom Holdings (NYSE:HRC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $62 (20% upside) from $54.
- Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ:ABUS) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Chardan. Price target is $3.25 (1% downside risk).
- Achaogen (NASDAQ:AKAO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral by Wedbush. Price target raised to $10 (111% upside) from $7.
- PRA Health Sciences (NASDAQ:PRAH) upgraded to Overweight from Sector Weight by KeyBanc. Price target is $55 (25% upside).
- Agios Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AGIO) upgraded to Buy from Hold by JPMorgan. Price target raised to $62 (30% upside) from $50.
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Raymond James. Price target is $21.50 (20% upside).
- Aptose Biosciences (NASDAQ:APTO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Roth Capital. Price target raised to $8 (186% upside) from $4.
- Endologix (NASDAQ:ELGX) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $15.50 (23% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Endo International (NASDAQ:ENDP) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform by Mizuho Securities. Price target raised to $16 (5% downside risk) from $13.
- United Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UTHR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by H.C. Wainwright. Price target lowered to $95 (11% downside risk) from $175.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INFI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target lowered to $1 (32% downside risk) from $11.
- LDR Holding (NASDAQ:LDRH) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Cowen & Company.
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MRNS) downgraded to Perform from Outperform by Oppenheimer. $17 price target removed. Also downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform by RBC Capital.
- Mesoblast (NASDAQ:MESO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform by Credit Suisse. Price target lowered to $5 (21% upside) from $10.
- Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Brean Capital. Price target removed.
- OraSure (NASDAQ:OSUR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Raymond James. Price target is $8 (15% upside).
Tue, Jun. 14, 12:51 PM
Tue, Jun. 14, 11:00 AM
Tue, Jun. 14, 9:19 AM
Mon, Jun. 13, 5:02 PM
- Thinly traded micro cap Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC) slumps 22% after hours on robust volume in response to its announcement that lead product candidate DaxibotulinumtoxinA Topical Gel (RT001) flunked a Phase 3 study, REALISE 1, in patients with moderate-to-severe lateral canthal lines (crow's feet).
- Based on the disappointing results, the company has decided to terminate the clinical development of RT001 for axillary hyperhidrosis. Instead, it will focus on developing RT002, an injectable formulation of DaxibotulinumtoxinA, currently in Phase 2 development for cervical dystonia and Phase 3 for glabellar (frown) lines.
Mon, May 9, 4:19 PM
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Wed, Mar. 2, 4:07 PM
- Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC): Q4 EPS of -$0.83 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $0.08M (flat Y/Y) beats by $0.02M.
- Shares -0.7%.
Tue, Mar. 1, 5:35 PM
Dec. 23, 2015, 5:44 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC): Q3 EPS of -$0.81 beats by $0.20.
- Revenue of $0.08M (flat Y/Y) misses by $0.01M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 12:53 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 9:13 AM| Oct. 29, 2015, 9:13 AM
Revance Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of novel botulinum toxin products for multiple aesthetic and therapeutic applications. The company was founded by Jacob M. Waugh and L. Daniel Browne... More
Country: United States