What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 17, 2015, 8:07 AM
- Retractable Technologies (NYSEMKT:RVP): Q3 Operating Loss of $0.2M.
Aug. 14, 2015, 5:53 PM
- Retractable Technologies (NYSEMKT:RVP): Q2 Operating loss of $1.80M vs. $1.3M in 2Q14
May 15, 2015, 3:54 PM
- Retractable Technologies (NYSEMKT:RVP): Q1 Operating loss of $0.89M vs. $2M in 1Q14
Apr. 1, 2015, 8:41 AM
- Retractable Technologies (RVP +1.8%) Q4 results: Revenues: $10.7M (+42.7%); COGS: $6.4M (+25.5%); Operating Expenses: $3.5M (-7.9%); Operating Income: $0.8M (+157.1%); Net Income: $0.5M (+129.4%); EPS: $0.02 (+133.3%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $34.5M (+12.0%); COGS: $22.5M (+9.8%); Operating Expenses: $14.2M (-12.3%); Operating Loss: ($2.2M) (+62.7%); Net Loss: ($3.3M) (+53.5%); Loss Per Share: ($0.12) (+53.8%); Quick Assets: $22.2M (-19.6%).
- No guidance given.
Apr. 1, 2015, 8:06 AM
- Retractable Technologies (NYSEMKT:RVP): Q4 net income of $0.47M
Feb. 17, 2015, 12:44 PM
Feb. 6, 2015, 2:01 PM
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit denies Becton, Dickinson & Company's (BDX -1.3%) motion for stay of injunction pending appeal in its case against Retractable Technologies (RVP +1.6%). One of the requirements of the injunction mandates that BDX notify its customers and others no later than February 14 that it wrongfully distributed false and misleading advertisements.
- Previously: Retractable Tech up big on court ruling (Jan. 16)
Feb. 4, 2015, 12:44 PM
Jan. 16, 2015, 9:11 AM
Jan. 16, 2015, 7:16 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Retractable Technologies (NYSEMKT:RVP) jumps 31% premarket after the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas rules against Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE:BDX) in its appeal of a September 2013 award of $113M to RVP, who accused BDX attempting to monopolize the safety syringe market.
- The Court's final judgement states that BDX attempted to monopolize the safety syringe market and committed false advertising under the Lanham Act. It awards RVP $340,524,042 plus $11,722,823.20 for attorneys fees plus pre- and post-judgment interest and costs and injunctive relief consistent with prior court orders. All other motions not previously resolved are denied.
Nov. 13, 2014, 1:27 PM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Retractable Technologies (RVP -2.4%) didn't get all the good news it was hoping for from U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas Judge Leonard Davis in its safety syringe antitrust case against Becton, Dickinson (BDX -0.3%) but it didn't fare too badly either.
- The Court found that the remedy of disgorgement of a portion of BD's profits was appropriate but the $340,524,042 trebled damages awarded by the jury was a sufficient disgorgement. In other words, there is no more money to be had. Attorneys fees were awarded as well, but the amount requires recalculating to meet the Court's guidelines.
- The Court also granted injunctive relief having found that BD's business practices limited innovation and its false advertisements suppressed sales of Retractable's VanishPoint thus preventing the market from full access to the product.
- A separate Court Order was issued directing the companies to attend mediation by January 15, 2015.
- BD is expected to appeal the ruling.
Nov. 11, 2014, 12:45 PM
Oct. 1, 2014, 12:46 PM
Oct. 1, 2014, 9:12 AM
Aug. 14, 2014, 6:10 PM
Sep. 20, 2013, 12:46 PM
Retractable Technologies Inc designs, develops, manufactures, and markets safety syringes and other safety medical products for the healthcare profession. It offers 1mL tuberculin; allergy antigen VanishPoint syringes; 3mL and 10mL VanishPoint syringes.
Other News & PR