Fri, Jul. 22, 11:01 AM
Feb. 17, 2015, 12:44 PM
Feb. 4, 2015, 12:44 PM
Jan. 16, 2015, 9:11 AM
Jan. 16, 2015, 7:16 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Retractable Technologies (NYSEMKT:RVP) jumps 31% premarket after the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas rules against Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE:BDX) in its appeal of a September 2013 award of $113M to RVP, who accused BDX attempting to monopolize the safety syringe market.
- The Court's final judgement states that BDX attempted to monopolize the safety syringe market and committed false advertising under the Lanham Act. It awards RVP $340,524,042 plus $11,722,823.20 for attorneys fees plus pre- and post-judgment interest and costs and injunctive relief consistent with prior court orders. All other motions not previously resolved are denied.
Nov. 11, 2014, 12:45 PM
Oct. 1, 2014, 12:46 PM
Oct. 1, 2014, 9:12 AM
Sep. 20, 2013, 12:46 PM
Sep. 20, 2013, 9:01 AM
- Make no mistake: It's a good day to be long Retractable Technologies (RVP).
- After a protracted legal battle, a jury returned a favorable verdict Thursday in litigation against Becton, Dickinson (BDX).
- RVP accused BDX of attempting to monopolize the safety syringe market.
- RVP is awarded $113.5M in compensatory damages. (PR)
- The market reaction: RVP +141% premarket
Mar. 12, 2013, 12:50 PM
Retractable Technologies, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets safety needle devices for the healthcare industry. The company's VanishPoint products utilize a patented friction ring mechanism. The friction ring mechanism permits the automated retraction of the needle into the barrel... More
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
Country: United States
Other News & PR