What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Feb. 17, 2015, 12:44 PM
Feb. 4, 2015, 12:44 PM
Jan. 16, 2015, 9:11 AM
Jan. 16, 2015, 7:16 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Retractable Technologies (NYSEMKT:RVP) jumps 31% premarket after the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas rules against Becton, Dickinson and Company (NYSE:BDX) in its appeal of a September 2013 award of $113M to RVP, who accused BDX attempting to monopolize the safety syringe market.
- The Court's final judgement states that BDX attempted to monopolize the safety syringe market and committed false advertising under the Lanham Act. It awards RVP $340,524,042 plus $11,722,823.20 for attorneys fees plus pre- and post-judgment interest and costs and injunctive relief consistent with prior court orders. All other motions not previously resolved are denied.
Nov. 11, 2014, 12:45 PM
Oct. 1, 2014, 12:46 PM
Oct. 1, 2014, 9:12 AM
Sep. 20, 2013, 12:46 PM
Sep. 20, 2013, 9:01 AM
- Make no mistake: It's a good day to be long Retractable Technologies (RVP).
- After a protracted legal battle, a jury returned a favorable verdict Thursday in litigation against Becton, Dickinson (BDX).
- RVP accused BDX of attempting to monopolize the safety syringe market.
- RVP is awarded $113.5M in compensatory damages. (PR)
- The market reaction: RVP +141% premarket
Mar. 12, 2013, 12:50 PM
Retractable Technologies Inc designs, develops, manufactures, and markets safety syringes and other safety medical products for the healthcare profession. It offers 1mL tuberculin; allergy antigen VanishPoint syringes; 3mL and 10mL VanishPoint syringes.
Other News & PR