What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:00 PM
- RELM Wireless (NYSEMKT:RWC): Q3 EPS of $0.02
- Revenue of $7.6M (-12.6% Y/Y)
Oct. 1, 2015, 12:40 PM
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:35 PM
- RELM Wireless (NYSEMKT:RWC): Q2 EPS of $0.01
- Revenue of $6.6M (-27.5% Y/Y)
May 28, 2015, 12:47 PM
May 6, 2015, 4:41 PM
- RELM Wireless (NYSEMKT:RWC): Q1 EPS of $0.04
- Revenue of $8.6M (+10.3% Y/Y)
Mar. 4, 2015, 4:33 PM
- RELM Wireless (NYSEMKT:RWC): Q4 EPS of $0.01
- Revenue of $5.4M (-12.9% Y/Y)
Nov. 12, 2014, 4:53 PM
- RELM Wireless (NYSEMKT:RWC): Q3 EPS of $0.05
- Revenue of $8.7M (+14.5% Y/Y).
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:40 PM
- RELM Wireless (NYSEMKT:RWC): Q2 EPS of $0.05.
- Revenue of $9.1M (+47% Y/Y).
May 13, 2014, 6:51 PM
- RELM Wireless Corporation (RWC): Q1 EPS of $0.03.
- Revenue of $7.8M (+10.6% Y/Y).
Mar. 5, 2014, 5:42 PM
- RELM Wireless Corporation (RWC): Q4 EPS of $0.00
Oct. 23, 2013, 1:05 PM
- RELM Wireless (RWC +4.1%) shares climb after the company wins 2 contracts from the DHS for up to $9.5M in KNG VHF and UHF portable/mobile radios and accessories.
- The initial 9 month contract has 3 one-year options and an initial 60-day obligation of $13.8K.
Sep. 18, 2013, 12:49 PM
Sep. 18, 2013, 11:06 AM
- RELM Wireless (RWC +5%) shares move up after the company receives a $1.2M order from a branch of the U.S. military for its KNG P25 portable radios and rapid-deployment repeaters. The company expects to fulfill the order in Q3.
- CEO David Storey highlighted that the order is from a first-time customer as well as the first time that the company has been able to compete for these contract requirements.
- Previous: RELM Wireless secures $1.7M in orders from U.S. agencies
Sep. 11, 2013, 4:25 PM
Aug. 27, 2013, 11:23 AM
- RELM Wireless (RWC) has secured $1.7M in orders from several U.S. federal public safety agencies. The purchases are for RELM's KNG-Series Digital P-25 VHF, UHF and 800MHz mobile and portable radios as well as legacy D-Series products. The company expects to fulfill the orders in Q3.
Aug. 13, 2013, 12:45 PM
RELM Wireless Corp is engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing wireless communications products consisting of two-way land mobile radios, repeaters, base stations, and related components and subsystems.
Other News & PR