NICE Paying Quite The Price For 'Cloudification' Via inContact
inContact Should Get A Lift From The Rising Tide
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
inContact Executing On An Accelerating Opportunity Set
Thu, May 5, 4:57 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:26 PM
- InContact (SAAS +7.5%) is up 3.4% after hours after posting record results for its fourth quarter and guiding above analyst expectations for 2016 EPS.
- EBITDA of $5.8M nearly quadrupled from the prior year and beat an expected $3.83M. Gross margin for the software segment bumped up to 60% from 59%; on a non-GAAP basis, it was 64% (up from a prior 63%). Network connectivity gross margin was 40%, up from a previous 36%.
- Revenue by segment: Software, $40.5M (up 33.6%); Network connectivity, $21M (up 10%). About 97% of network connectivity revenues were derived from contracts with customers using the company's contact center software.
- The company closed 144 total contracts in the quarter (93 new logo customers, 51 expansion deals).
- For 2016, it's expecting software revenues of $177M-$183M (growth of 23-27%) and total revenues of $257M-$263M, vs. a consensus of $258.4M. It's forecasting a net loss (non-GAAP) of $0.06 to $0.09 per share vs. expectations for a loss of $0.33/share.
- Conference call to come at 4:30 p.m. ET.
- Press Release
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:12 PM
Mon, Feb. 15, 5:35 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:17 PM
- InContact (SAAS -2.4%) has jumped 20.2% in postmarket action after its Q3 report showed beats on top and bottom lines and boosted full-year guidance.
- Software revenues were a strength and margins grew substantially as well: Operating margin improved by 50% and gross margin overall rose to 52% from 47%. Software gross margin rose to 60% vs. a year-ago 54%.
- The company posted a net loss of $5.7M, narrower than the previous year's loss of $6.7M. EBITDA of $4M quadrupled from last year and beat an expected $2.9M.
- Revenue by segment: Software, $36.7M (up 39.7%); Network connectivity, $19.4M (up 8.2%).
- For full 2016, the company is guiding to total revenues of $254M-$262M (above a consensus of $250M) and software revenues of $175M-$182M.
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:37 PM
- inContact (NASDAQ:SAAS): Q3 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $56.08M (+26.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.62M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Aug. 7, 2015, 4:28 PM
- InContact (NASDAQ:SAAS) opened down significantly, and shed even more through the day on 10 times average volume to finish down 28.4% after yesterday's earnings report where it swung to a net loss.
- On the company's earnings call, CEO Paul Jarman said management was confident they could grow recurring software revenues above 30% despite the Q2 bookings growth being just 3%, pointing to the importance of same-store sales, the actual dollar value of bookings growing faster than bookings themselves, and confidence in the second-half pipeline.
- "We've expanded our partner channel, we've hired additional salespeople, and we are working on a number of significant opportunities, some of which moved from second to third quarter," Jarman said.
- A couple of bigger deals moved out of Q2, Jarman elaborated, but "some have closed and some are closing" now in Q3, for "significant" numbers of seats compared to average.
- Previously: InContact swings to loss, grows revenue 29% (Aug. 06 2015)
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:26 PM
- InContact (NASDAQ:SAAS) missed slightly on earnings as it swung to a net loss in Q2, though revenues came in higher than expected thanks to record software-as-a-service bookings.
- EBITDA of $1.41M missed an expected $1.83M, but was up from $89K a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Software, $34.1M (up 40.7%); Network connectivity, $19M (up 12.5%).
- Software segment gross margin was 58% (flat Y/Y); on a non-GAAP basis, software segment gross margin was 71% (from 72% last year). Network connectivity gross margin was 37% (vs. 36% last year).
- "SaaS bookings were 3% above year ago results, and at a record level for a June quarter," said CEO Paul Jarman.
- The company guided higher for full-year revenues, seeing $211M-$214M (vs. $211.7M consensus), and software revenues of $135M-$138M (34%-37% growth).
- Shares were flat in after-hours trading; they closed down 1.7% today.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:04 PM
- inContact (NASDAQ:SAAS): Q2 EPS of -$0.12 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $53.1M (+29.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.84M.
May 7, 2015, 5:07 PM
- inContact (NASDAQ:SAAS): Q1 EPS of -$0.10 in-line.
- Revenue of $51.3M (+38.5% Y/Y) beats by $2.06M.
- Shares +3.1% AH.
Feb. 19, 2015, 4:45 PM
- InContact (NASDAQ:SAAS) posted record bookings in Q4 and beat expectations on top and bottom lines, though its net loss widened a bit Y/Y.
- Revenue of $49.4M (up 41%) in segments: Software, $30.3M (up 56.2%); Network connectivity, $19.1M (up 22%).
- Software segment gross margin of 59% vs. prior 58%; excluding noncash charges, it was 72% vs. prior 71%. Network connectivity gross margin was 36% (flat).
- Looking ahead, the company provided in-line guidance of $205M-210M in revenues for 2015, but expects a non-GAAP EPS of -0.12 to -0.17, vs. an expectation of -$0.30; and the company expects adjusted EBITDA of $9M-10M vs. an expected $7.4M.
- Shares now up 3% after hours.
Feb. 19, 2015, 4:25 PM
- inContact (NASDAQ:SAAS): Q4 EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $49.4M (+40.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.33M.
- Shares +1.8%.
Feb. 18, 2015, 5:35 PM
inContact, Inc. operates as a reseller of network connectivity services, which provides cloud contact center software solutions. It helps contact centers around the world create effective customer experiences through powerful portfolio of cloud contact center call routing, self-service and agent... More
Industry: Application Software
Country: United States
Other News & PR