- InContact's revenue growth for the second quarter was 32% y/y and EPS was $0.07. However, the company's positive EPS was the result of a $10 million tax benefit.
- Cloud contact center revenue is growing fast and should continue for the next several years. InContact is well suited to take advantage of this growth.
- InContact's lack of an on premise solution doesn't severely impact their competitiveness with small organizations. Yet, their competitiveness does suffer in the mid to large enterprise market.
- Uptivity is a nice addition for InContact but workforce optimization is a maturing market which has been slowing down.
- InContact's revenue growth will be driven by the adoption of the cloud but the company still faces stiff competition and suffers from a major disadvantage.