Sabre Corp: The Strong, Silent Type
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:57 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:44 PM
Mon, Jun. 20, 5:28 PM
- Sabre Corp. (NASDAQ:SABR) says CEO Tom Klein will resign effective Dec. 31, but will stay on while the travel software company conducts a formal search for a successor.
- Klein was named president of SABR in 2010 and CEO in 2013 after first joining the company in 1994.
- SABR reaffirms its previously announced full-year guidance and medium-term goals.
Wed, May 25, 4:24 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:06 AM
- Sabre (NASDAQ:SABR): Q1 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $859.54M (+21.0% Y/Y) beats by $9.67M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, Apr. 19, 8:18 AM| Tue, Apr. 19, 8:18 AM
Tue, Feb. 9, 8:00 AM
- Sabre (NASDAQ:SABR): Q4 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $758.46M (+17.4% Y/Y) misses by $5.33M.
Mon, Feb. 8, 5:30 PM
Nov. 24, 2015, 1:49 PM
- A global travel warning issued by the U.S. Department is impacting several sectors. Hotel stocks are notably weaker, while amusement park stocks are also trailing broad market averages. Airlines are feeling a double whammy from travel demand concerns and a 3% rise in crude oil futures.
- In some cases the sell-off appears to be an overreaction with little evidence in that travel habits will change dramatically, according to some analysts.
- Decliners include Hyatt Hotels (H -1.5%), Hilton Worldwide (HLT -1.1%), Marriott International (MAR -1.8%), JetBlue (JBLU -1.7%), Delta Air Lines (DAL -3.3%), American Airlines Group (AAL -2.4%), United Continental (UAL -3.2%), Allegiant Travel (ALGT -5.3%), Spirit Airlines (SAVE -4.1%), Southwest Airlines (LUV -2.7%), Six Flags (SIX -1.0%), Cedar Fair (FUN -1.0%), Disney (DIS -0.9%), and Sabre (SABR -3.9%), Virgin Amerinca (VA -2.5%), Alaska Air Group (ALK -1.5%).
- Previously: PCLN, EXPE, TRIP sell off after State Department issues travel warning (Nov. 24)
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:46 PM
- Sabre (NASDAQ:SABR) declares $0.09/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.24%
- Payable Dec. 30; for shareholders of record Dec. 21; ex-div Dec. 17.
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Sabre (NASDAQ:SABR): Q3 EPS of $0.29 in-line.
- Revenue of $785M (+16.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.4M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Sep. 9, 2015, 12:09 PM
- Greg Webb, until now the president of Sabre's (SABR +0.5%) Travel Network industry marketplace, has been named vice chairman. He'll now be responsible for "customer engagement and global development initiatives."
- Replacing Webb as Travel Network chief is Sean Menke, until now the COO of Hawaiian Airlines (HA -0.1%). Before working at Hawaiian, Menke was the CEO of Pinnacle Airlines and Frontier Airlines.
- Sabre states Travel Network is used by "approximately 400 airlines, 175,000 hotel properties, 200 tour operators, 50 rail carriers, 36 car rental outlets and 16 cruise lines to promote, personalize and sell their products to travel management companies, corporate travel departments and approximately 425,000 travel agents."
Aug. 28, 2015, 11:10 AM
- There's plenty of precedent for the recent market action, says Morgan Stanley's Adam Parker, noting the market has dropped more than 5% 16 times since March 2009, and each time has moved on to new highs.
- His half-glass view is that the economy is in the middle of its longest expansion ever, and a less-active Fed, a nervous consumer maybe saving more, a lower oil price, and a flattish dollar all argue for continued expansion.
- Morgan's top ideas to buy on the pullback: AGN, AMZN, AAPL, AVGO, BAC, BKU, DAL, GILD, GOOG, GOOGL, HLT, JPM, KR, LEN, LMCK, MGA, MBLY, NWL, QCOM, SABR, CRM, SBAC, SBUX, BX, TMO, VRSK, WWAV, XL.