Sabre Corp: The Strong, Silent Type
Wed, Nov. 30, 4:47 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 7:56 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ADP, AGN, ALKS, AMSC, ANTM, ARCC, ARCO, ASC, BABA, BAH, BDC, BG, BTE, CBB, CCJ, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLH, CLX, CRL, CRTO, CSTE, DLPH, DNOW, DOC, EE, EL, EMES, FLWS, FUN, GLDD, GPT, HCN, HEP, HSIC, HST, HYH, INGR, INXN, IPI, JLL, KATE, MMP, MNTA, MVIS, NRZ, NS, NSM, NVMI, NWN, NYT, ODP, OMAM, ORBC, ORBK, OZM, PCRX, Q, SABR, SBGI, SE, SEP, SHOP, SJR, SNAK, SNR, SRE, STE, STWD, SUM, TEL, TGNA, TMHC, TOWR, TRP, TWX, VER, VMC, VOYA, VSI, WD, YELP, ZTS
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:57 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:44 PM
Mon, Jun. 20, 5:28 PM
- Sabre Corp. (NASDAQ:SABR) says CEO Tom Klein will resign effective Dec. 31, but will stay on while the travel software company conducts a formal search for a successor.
- Klein was named president of SABR in 2010 and CEO in 2013 after first joining the company in 1994.
- SABR reaffirms its previously announced full-year guidance and medium-term goals.
Wed, May 25, 4:24 PM
- Sabre (NASDAQ:SABR) declares $0.13/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.85%
- Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 21; ex-div June 17.
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:06 AM
- Sabre (NASDAQ:SABR): Q1 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $859.54M (+21.0% Y/Y) beats by $9.67M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, Apr. 19, 8:18 AM| Tue, Apr. 19, 8:18 AM
Tue, Feb. 9, 8:00 AM
- Sabre (NASDAQ:SABR): Q4 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $758.46M (+17.4% Y/Y) misses by $5.33M.
Mon, Feb. 8, 5:30 PM
Nov. 24, 2015, 1:49 PM
- A global travel warning issued by the U.S. Department is impacting several sectors. Hotel stocks are notably weaker, while amusement park stocks are also trailing broad market averages. Airlines are feeling a double whammy from travel demand concerns and a 3% rise in crude oil futures.
- In some cases the sell-off appears to be an overreaction with little evidence in that travel habits will change dramatically, according to some analysts.
- Decliners include Hyatt Hotels (H -1.5%), Hilton Worldwide (HLT -1.1%), Marriott International (MAR -1.8%), JetBlue (JBLU -1.7%), Delta Air Lines (DAL -3.3%), American Airlines Group (AAL -2.4%), United Continental (UAL -3.2%), Allegiant Travel (ALGT -5.3%), Spirit Airlines (SAVE -4.1%), Southwest Airlines (LUV -2.7%), Six Flags (SIX -1.0%), Cedar Fair (FUN -1.0%), Disney (DIS -0.9%), and Sabre (SABR -3.9%), Virgin Amerinca (VA -2.5%), Alaska Air Group (ALK -1.5%).
- Previously: PCLN, EXPE, TRIP sell off after State Department issues travel warning (Nov. 24)
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:46 PM
- Sabre (NASDAQ:SABR) declares $0.09/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.24%
- Payable Dec. 30; for shareholders of record Dec. 21; ex-div Dec. 17.
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Sabre (NASDAQ:SABR): Q3 EPS of $0.29 in-line.
- Revenue of $785M (+16.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.4M.