Mon, Apr. 4, 9:56 AM
- Salem Media Group (SALM +1.8%) has made another investing-related acquisition, taking on Bob Carlson's Retirement Watch newsletter and its site, RetirementWatch.com.
- The Christian/conservative media firm has been adding assets to its Eagle Financial Publications unit. In November it added DividendYieldHunter.com to digital operations including EagleDailyInvestor.com and ETFU.com.
- Retirement Watch is targeted at all aspects of retirement planning: investments, Social Security, IRAs, pension plans, annuities, estate planning, medical coverage, income taxes and more.
- Now read Donald Trump's Grabbing Of Attention: Here Is A Stock Poised To Gain From It »
Nov. 2, 2015, 9:52 AM
- Salem Media Group (SALM +0.5%) has acquired DividendYieldHunter.com, adding to its efforts to gather tools for dividend-focused investors. Editor Tim McPartland will continue to contribute to the site.
- The move is another addition to the Christian/conservative media firm's Eagle Financial Publications unit. In July, it bought DividendInvestor.com.
- The group also features EagleDailyInvestor.com and ETFU.com.
- Previously: Salem Media Group buys dividend website (Jul. 06 2015)
- Previously: Salem Media EPS of $0.14 (Aug. 05 2015)
Salem Media Group, Inc. engages in specializing in Christian and Conservative content, with media properties comprising radio broadcasting, digital media, and book, magazine, and newsletter publishing. It operates through the following segments: Broadcast, Digital Media, and Publishing. The... More
Industry: Broadcasting - Radio
Country: United States