Salem Media Group, IncNASDAQ
Mon, Apr. 4, 9:56 AM
- Salem Media Group (SALM +1.8%) has made another investing-related acquisition, taking on Bob Carlson's Retirement Watch newsletter and its site, RetirementWatch.com.
- The Christian/conservative media firm has been adding assets to its Eagle Financial Publications unit. In November it added DividendYieldHunter.com to digital operations including EagleDailyInvestor.com and ETFU.com.
- Retirement Watch is targeted at all aspects of retirement planning: investments, Social Security, IRAs, pension plans, annuities, estate planning, medical coverage, income taxes and more.
- Now read Donald Trump's Grabbing Of Attention: Here Is A Stock Poised To Gain From It »
Nov. 2, 2015, 9:52 AM
- Salem Media Group (SALM +0.5%) has acquired DividendYieldHunter.com, adding to its efforts to gather tools for dividend-focused investors. Editor Tim McPartland will continue to contribute to the site.
- The move is another addition to the Christian/conservative media firm's Eagle Financial Publications unit. In July, it bought DividendInvestor.com.
- The group also features EagleDailyInvestor.com and ETFU.com.
- Previously: Salem Media Group buys dividend website (Jul. 06 2015)
- Previously: Salem Media EPS of $0.14 (Aug. 05 2015)