Signature Bank: Still Deserving Of A Premium Multiple
Signature Bank: Fantastic Story To Own
Johannes Salim, CFA
Johannes Salim, CFA
The Beat And Raise Is The Mark Of Signature Bank
Tue, Jun. 21, 9:49 AM
- The former highflier has had a rough few months, falling about 20% from a late 2015 peak - this after a major run higher in the preceding years.
- Raymond James upgrades to Strong Buy from Outperform.
- SBNY +1%
Thu, Jan. 21, 4:22 PM
Jul. 22, 2015, 8:18 AM
- Investors used the occasion of yesterday's sizable earnings beat to ring the register on Signature Bank (NASDAQ:SBNY) after a strong run by the shares - sending the stock down 4% on the session.
- The decline looks like it makes for a good entry point to Raymond James, which upgrades SBNY to Strong Buy from Outperform.
- Previously: Signature Bank beats by $0.08, beats on revenue (July 21)
Oct. 21, 2014, 10:08 AM
- Net interest income of $205.3M grew 22.6% Y/Y thanks to a 25% surge in interest-earnings assets to $25.02B. Deposit growth or the year's first nine months is 25%.
- Core net interest margin slipped eight basis points to 3.14%, with nearly all of that thanks to more cash on hand following the late-Q2 capital raise.
- Chairman Scott Shay: "As Signature Bank's (SBNY +6.7%) reputation grows, we are continuously gaining traction throughout the New York banking marketplace."
- The conference call is just getting underway.
- Boenning & Scattergood wastes little time, upgrading the stock to a Buy.
- Previously: Signature Bank beats by $0.06, beats on revenue
Jun. 10, 2014, 10:58 AM
Dec. 4, 2013, 9:05 AM
Jul. 6, 2011, 9:00 AM
Jun. 17, 2011, 3:12 PM
Signature Bank operates as a state chartered commercial bank. The bank operates Signature Financial LLC, a finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation, taxi medallion, commercial marine, national franchise financing and leasing. Its subsidiary Signature Public... More
Industry: Regional - Northeast Banks
Country: United States
Other News & PR