Mon, Nov. 16, 10:02 AM
- A tough run for Sabra Health Care REIT (SBRA -1.9%) continues, with Stifel Nicolaus downgrading to Hold from Buy.
- With today's decline, Sabra is lower by about 40% YTD.
- Previously: Sabra Health tenant files for bankruptcy protection (Sept. 24)
Mon, Nov. 2, 9:48 AM
- It's pretty thin volume, but Sabra Health Care REIT (SBRA -6.3%) tumbles in opening action after a downgrade to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital. The new $22 price target (from $26) compares to Friday's close of $22.68.
- The stock has been under pressure for a good part of the year, a combination of generally tough action in REITs and more recently the bankruptcy filing of one of the company's tenants.
Thu, Aug. 27, 9:46 AM
Wed, Aug. 5, 11:38 AM
- Q2 normalized AFFO of $30.79M or $0.52 per share vs. $23.6M and $0.53 one year ago. This year's result includes a $0.03 provision related to the Forest Park-Frisco hospital.
- As of yesterday, the tenant had been unable to secure additional financing, and Sabra (SBRA -3.8%) recorded reserves totaling $4.6M, and a $3M provision for doubtful accounts.
- Full-year normalized AFFO per share guidance of $2.12-$2.15.
- Conference call (dial-in) at 1 ET
- Previously: Sabra Health Care misses by $0.01, beats on revenue (Aug. 4)
Thu, Jun. 25, 7:30 AM
- The 5.9M share offering (upsized from 5M) resulted in expected gross proceeds of roughly $149M, suggesting a price of $25.24. The offering comes alongside the acquisition of four SNFs for $234M.
- Source: Press Release
- SBRA -3.8% premarket to $25.30.
- Previously: Sabra buying nursing facilities for $234M, launching 5M-share offering (June 24)
Wed, Jun. 24, 5:36 PM
Oct. 31, 2014, 9:44 AM
Sep. 30, 2014, 7:56 AM
- Sabra (NASDAQ:SBRA) prices its 6M share secondary at $24.25 each. Excluding possible exercise of the 900K share greenshoe, the company expects net proceeds of $138.9M.
- Shares +1.25% to $24.55 premarket, after yesterday's 5.25% decline.
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Sabra Health Care closes on purchase of 21 property portfolio; sells stock to finance
Sep. 29, 2014, 11:23 AM
- The 21 independent living facilities from Holiday Acquisition Holdings are located in 15 states and were purchased for $550M in cash. Concurrently, Sabra (SBRA -4.7%) enters into a triple-net master lease deal with subsidiaries of Holiday for management of the properties for 15 years (with two five-year renewal options). The lease is expected to generate an initial yield on cash rent of 5.5%.
- Sabra expects to close another $100M in sale/leaseback deals over the next 60 days.
- The company announces a 6M share secondary offering, with proceeds to be used to pay down amounts drawn ($560M) on its credit line to make the purchase.
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc operates as a self-administered & self-managed REIT. The Company through its subsidiaries is engaged in acquiring, financing and owning real estate property to be leased to third party tenants in the healthcare sector.
Other News & PR