Thu, Apr. 21, 4:37 PM
- Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) declares $0.20/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.32%
- Payable May 20; for shareholders of record May 5; ex-div May 3.
Oct. 5, 2015, 12:44 PM
- Blame it (mostly) on energy/commodities as Markit expects another 62% cut in dividends in the basic resources sector. Payouts in the media sector will decline 21%, but this is due to Disney switching from paying annually to semi-annually, and reallocating $1.1B in returns to next year.
- In total, Markit sees dividend growth of just 3.4% in Q4, down from 11.5%, 11.4%, and 24.1% growth in the previous three quarters. Special dividends in Q4 this year will total just $1.5B, down from $5.6B a year ago.
- The top five dividend increases coming in Q4: MasterCard (NYSE:MA) is expected to boost its payout by 31%; Visa (NYSE:V) by 25%, CVS (NYSE:CVS) Health by 23%, Lincoln Financial (NYSE:LNC) by 20%, and Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) by 19%.
- ETFs: DVY, SCHD, ADX, SDOG, DLN, DHS, FDL, DTD, FVD, DVYL, SDYL
Nov. 2, 2012, 10:11 AMStarbucks Corporation (SBUX) declares $0.21/share quarterly dividend, 23.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.17. For shareholders of record Nov. 15. Payable Nov. 30. Ex-div Nov. 13. (PR) | Nov. 2, 2012, 10:11 AM | 2 Comments