Tue, Jul. 19, 12:46 PM
Tue, Jul. 19, 11:32 AM
- Micro cap SciClone Pharmaceuticals (SCLN -19.4%) slumps on more than 50% higher volume in response to its announcement that is no longer in active discussions with potential acquirers and it intends, at least for now, to remain an independent company.
- Based on a strategic review, the firm approached a number of potential suitors about a possible merger but failed to generate any interest in a transaction that would boost shareholder value.
- The company expects to generate $158M - 163M in revenues this calendar year. Non-GAAP EPS should be $0.70 - 0.74. Q2 results will be released on August 9.
Tue, Jul. 19, 11:02 AM
Fri, Jun. 17, 5:34 PM
Tue, May 10, 6:03 AM
Thu, Mar. 10, 4:15 PM
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:35 PM
Thu, Feb. 4, 5:39 PM
Mon, Jan. 11, 11:30 AM
- On a preliminary basis, SciClone Pharmaceuticals (SCLN +0.4%) expects revenues for 2015 to come in at $157M - 158M, at the high end of its guidance of $153M - 158M. It also expects to achieve its non-GAAP EPS target of $0.93 - 0.97.
- 2016 guidance will be released when final 2015 results are reported in March.
Dec. 21, 2015, 9:08 AM
- No doubt incentivized by recent clinical trial success, SciClone Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SCLN) announces plans to develop and register Soligenix's (OTCQB:SNGX) SGX942 in greater China for the treatment of oral mucositis (OM) in patients with head and neck cancer.
- SciClone's decision is pursuant to its April 2013 collaboration deal with Soligenix that gave it commercialization rights to SGX942 in China, Hong Kong and Macau in exchange for providing Soligenix access to its oral mucositis clinical and regulatory data library, which SciClone built while it was developing its own candidate for OM, SCV-07, abandoned in 2012.
- Specific terms of the partnership are not disclosed.
- SGX942 is a synthetic peptide called an innate defense regulator that modulates the body's reaction to injury and infection.
- Previously: Soligenix's candidate for oral mucositis shows encouraging results in mid-stage study (Dec. 16)
Nov. 10, 2015, 12:48 PM
Nov. 10, 2015, 9:13 AM
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:40 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:23 PM
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SCLN): Q3 EPS of $0.26 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $42.9M (+25.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.29M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Aug. 10, 2015, 4:25 PM
- SciClone Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SCLN): Q2 EPS of $0.26 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $37.9M (+16.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.63M.
SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the development of therapeutics treatment for cancer and infectious diseases. Its product portforlio includes ZADAXIN, Holxan, Mesna, Endoxan, Farlutal, Methotrexate. Estracyt, Aggrastat, and DC Bead. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered... More
Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Other
Country: United States
Other News & PR