Fri, Nov. 20, 1:22 PM
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (SCMP -0.3%) initiated with Hold rating and $19 (10% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN -4.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $158 (61% upside) price target; bluebird bio (BLUE +1.2%) with a Buy rating and $165 (104% upside) price target; Incyte (INCY -3.2%) with a Buy rating and $135 (20% upside) price target; Kite Pharma (KITE -0.2%) with a Buy rating and $111 (32% upside) price target and Seattle Genetics (SGEN +0.1%) with a Sell rating and $33 (25% downside risk) price target by Goldman Sachs.
- Mylan (MYL +0.4%) initiated with Overweight rating and $62 (21% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- Athenahealth (ATHN +0.4%) initiated with Overweight rating and $170 (7% upside) price target and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX +0.5%) with an Overweight rating and $17 (14% upside) price target by J.P. Morgan.
- Genomic Health (GHDX -0.7%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Cowen & Co. Price target raised to $35 (21% upside) from $27.
- Shire plc (SHPG -0.9%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Leerink. Price target raised to $239 (12% upside) from $220.
- Cempra (CEMP -0.5%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $38 (30% upside) from $25.
- Athenahealth (ATHN +0.4%) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target lowered to $110 (31% downside risk) from $140.
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR +1.9%) downgraded to Sell from Hold by Brean Capital. Price target is $8 (25% downside risk).
- Endo International (ENDP -0.3%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Mizuho. Price target lowered to $55 from $82 (7% downside risk).
- Kite Pharma (KITE -0.2%) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Standpoint Research. Price target maintained at $100 (19% upside).
Wed, Nov. 4, 6:34 AM
Tue, Nov. 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC
Wed, Aug. 5, 6:31 AM
Tue, Aug. 4, 5:30 PM
- AMSC, ANSS, ARIA, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, AVT, BLT, CEQP, CHK, CLDT, CLH, CMLP, CONE, CRK, CRME, CSTE, CSTM, CTSH, D, DAVE, DISCA, DISH, DNOW, DNR, EE, ENBL, FI, GDP, GTN, HCA, HFC, HSC, ICE, INXN, KATE, KELYA, KERX, LDOS, LG, LINC, LIOX, LL, LPLA, MEMP, MSI, MSO, MWE, PCLN, PWR, RDC, RL, SALE, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNAK, SODA, SPAR, SPB, SUP, TMHC, TWX, USAC, VC, VLP, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX
Tue, Jul. 7, 5:36 PM
Fri, Jun. 5, 5:37 PM
Thu, May 7, 5:54 PM
- The FDA grants Fast Track status to Sucampo Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:SCMP) cobiprostone for the prevention of oral mucositis, inflammation of the oral mucosa caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy characterized by redness of the mucous membranes or ulcerations.
- Cobiprostone is a fatty acid called a prostone. It is a chloride channel activator that has demonstrated protection against ulcer formation. It is currently in Phase 2 development.
- Fast Track status provides for more frequent interactions with the FDA review team and a rolling review of the New Drug Application (NDA).
Thu, May 7, 12:49 PM
Thu, May 7, 12:32 PM
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +1.4%) upgraded to from Neutral to Outperform with a $20 (34% upside) price target by Baird.
- Eli Lilly (LLY +0.1%) upgraded from Neutral by Citigroup.
- Synageva Biopharma (GEVA +3.6%) downgraded to Neutral with $226 (8% upside) price target by Wedbush.
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (SCMP -16.7%) downgraded to Hold with $18 (21% upside) by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- OraSure Technologies (OSUR -14.6%) downgraded to Market Perform by JMP Securities.
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT -0.1%) downgraded to Neutral with a $63 (15% upside) price target by Roth Capital.
- PerkinElmer (PKI +0.2%) downgraded to Sector Weight by KeyBanc.
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR +0.9%) downgraded to Neutral with a $90 (3% upside) price target by JP Morgan.
- Agios Pharmaceuticals (AGIO +1.8%) downgraded to Hold with a $103 (5% upside) price target by Canaccord.
Wed, May 6, 11:01 AM
- Sucampo (SCMP +2.5%) Q1 results: Revenues: $29.5M (+32.9%); COGS: $6.1M (+79.4%); R&D Expense: $6.8M (+33.3%); SG&A: $6.9M (-36.7%); Operating Income: $9.7M (+259.3%); Net Income: $6.4M (+700.0%); EPS: $0.14 (+600.0%); Quick Assets: $59.6M (-16.8%).
- 2015 Guidance: GAAP Net Income: $25M - 30M; GAAP EPS: $0.55 - 0.65.
Wed, May 6, 6:36 AM
Tue, May 5, 5:30 PM
- ANSS, ARQL, ATHM, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CEQP, CHH, CHK, CKSW, CLH, CMLP, CRNT, CRZO, CSTE, DAVE, DDD, DNR, EE, EGAN, ENB, EXK, GDP, GLOG, HAIN, HCLP, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTA, IMN, INFI, KELYA, LAMR, LG, LINC, MEMP, MPO, MSI, MWE, NOR, NXTM, OXY, PERI, PGNX, POWR, RDC, RHP, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNH, SODA, STRA, SUP, SWC, TMHC, TRXC, VG, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX, WMC, WPX, XLS, XRAY
Thu, Mar. 26, 12:49 PM
Thu, Mar. 26, 9:26 AM
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SCMP) prices its public offering of 4M shares of class A common stock at $14 per share. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 600K shares. Closing date is March 31. All shares are being offered by existing shareholders so the company will receive no proceeds. Yesterday's close was $16.84.
Thu, Mar. 26, 9:13 AM
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in research & development of proprietary drugs based on ion channel activators known as prostones to treat gastrointestinal, neurologic, & oncology-based inflammatory disorders.
Other News & PR