Wed, Aug. 10, 2:02 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 2:04 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 12:48 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 5:55 PM
Tue, May 17, 12:47 PM
Fri, Apr. 29, 1:01 PM
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (SDT -24.7%), SandRidge Mississippian Trust II (SDR -12.3%), and SandRidge Permian Trust (PER -6.2%) are all off sharply after each cut their distributions by about 50% last night.
- The May dividend comes from production in the early part of the year when oil was closer to $30 per barrel. The payouts would be due for an upgrade if oil around $45 holds.
Thu, Apr. 28, 6:09 PM
Fri, Jan. 29, 9:16 AM
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust II (NYSE:SDR) declares $0.183/unit quarterly distribution, an 18% decrease from the prior distribution of $0.223.
- Forward yield 31%.
- Payable Feb. 26 for unitholders of record Feb. 12.
Dec. 30, 2015, 12:46 PM
- Hit hard two days ago as oil fell below $37/barrel, oil/gas industry names are seeing more pain today after the EIA reported U.S. crude inventories rose by 2.6M barrels last week - expectations were for a decline. The report comes shortly after the API estimated U.S. crude inventories rose by 2.9M barrels during the most recent weekly period.
- After rising yesterday, WTI crude is down 3.1% to $36.71/barrel. Brent crude is down 2.9% to $36.69/barrel. Nymex natural gas is down 7.3% to $2.20/MMBtu.
- The biggest decliners include Chesapeake Energy (CHK -4.1%), Petrobras (PBR -4.1%), Linn Energy (LINE -7.5%), Gulfport Energy (GPOR -5.2%), SeaDrill (SDRL -5.5%), MV Oil Trust (MVO -4.5%), EV Energy Partners (EVEP -6.7%), and Southwestern Energy (SWN -5.7%).
- Other notable decliners include Hercules Offshore (HERO -5.2%), Marathon Oil (MRO -4%), Devon Energy (DVN -4.4%), Encana (ECA -4.1%), Range Resources (RRC -4.7%), Sandridge Mississippian Trust (SDR -4%), Newfield Exploration (NFX -3.8%), BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT -3.1%), Enerplus (ERF -3.9%), and ONEOK Partners (OKS -2.5%).
- ETFs: XLE, VDE, ERX, OIH, XOP, ERY, DIG, DUG, BGR, IYE, IEO, FENY, PXE, FIF, PXJ, NDP, RYE, FXN, DDG, DRIP, GUSH
Feb. 11, 2015, 9:13 AM
Dec. 26, 2014, 4:23 PM
- Though most large-cap energy stocks closed the day with modest gains or losses, a slew of small-cap and mid-cap U.S. oil and gas plays sold off on a day that saw WTI crude once more fall below $55/barrel, and Henry Hub natural gas drop below $3/mmBtu for the first time since 2012, before bouncing a little.
- Decliners: EXXI -4.4%. SGY -4.5%. HK -4.1%. EVEP -2.3%. NFX -3.2%. SDR -3.3%. SN -5.2%. SD -5.9%. LGCY -2.2%. CHKR -3.3%.
Nov. 12, 2013, 3:59 PM| Nov. 12, 2013, 3:59 PM | 12 Comments
Oct. 28, 2013, 10:12 AM
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust II (SDR -3.2%) is downgraded to Underperform with an $11 price target, down from $16, at RBC on concerns about an 18% Q/Q dive in production despite 20 gross new wells drilled in Q3, which the firm says is far below even the most pessimistic views.
- The firm also lowers SandRidge Permian Trust (PER -3%) to Underperform, with the price target cut to $14 from $17, believing the time has come to look beyond the attractive yield at the risks associated with the lack of communication, operational transparency and production trend visibility.
Oct. 25, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 25, 2013, 9:22 AM
Oct. 25, 2013, 8:31 AM
- SandRidge Mississippian trusts I and II (SDT; SDR) sink premarket after reporting last night that during the three-month production period ended Aug. 31, total sales volumes finished below initial Trust estimates: I, II.
- SDT/SDR says the shortfall was due to lower oil volumes, partially offset by higher natural gas production; the production drop from the previous period mainly was driven by the completion of the drilling obligation which occurred in the previous period.
- SDT -3.9%, SDR -5.9% premarket.