SandRidge Mississippian Trust INYSE
Thu, Oct. 27, 5:54 PM
Tue, Aug. 23, 2:01 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 2:04 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 12:48 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:06 PM
Fri, Apr. 29, 1:01 PM
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (SDT -24.7%), SandRidge Mississippian Trust II (SDR -12.3%), and SandRidge Permian Trust (PER -6.2%) are all off sharply after each cut their distributions by about 50% last night.
- The May dividend comes from production in the early part of the year when oil was closer to $30 per barrel. The payouts would be due for an upgrade if oil around $45 holds.
Fri, Apr. 29, 12:44 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 6:07 PM
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE:SDT) declares $0.1384/share quarterly dividend, -55.5% decrease from prior dividend of $0.3110.
- Forward yield 15.38%
- Payable May 27; for shareholders of record May 13; ex-div May 11.
Mon, Feb. 1, 6:58 AM
- SandRidge Mississippian Trust I (NYSE:SDT) declares $0.311/share quarterly dividend, 2.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.305.
- Forward yield 52.49%
- Payable Feb. 26; for shareholders of record Feb. 12; ex-div Feb. 10.
Dec. 28, 2015, 11:45 AM
- WTI crude is down 3.2% to $36.90/barrel, and Brent crude down 2.5% to $36.95/barrel, leaving prices close to 11-year lows. Energy industry firms are among the biggest decliners on a day the S&P is down 0.6%.
- Fears about excess supply appear to be weighing once more. OPEC figures point to a global oil supply glut of more than 2M barrels (over 2% of global demand); a smaller glut is expected next year. Meanwhile, Japanese government data indicates the country's oil product sales fell to a 46-year low in November, and European data suggests the continent's oil product demand growth turned negative in October.
- The biggest casualties include Whiting Petroleum (WLL -9.9%), Oasis Petroleum (OAS -8.2%), Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR -12.5%), Denbury Resources (DNR -8%), SandRidge Energy (SD -8.1%), SandRidge Permian Trust (PER -10.9%), SandRidge Mississippian Trust (SDT -7.5%), U.S. Silica (SLCA -6.2%), Marathon Oil (MRO -6.7%), C&J Energy Services (CJES -8.1%), MV Oil Trust (MVO -9.2%), Bonanza Creek (BCEI -6.4%), Parker Drilling (PKD -7.9%), and Continental Resources (CLR -5.9%).
- Other notable decliners include Kinder Morgan (KMI -5%), Williams Partners (WPZ -4.4%), EOG Resources (EOG -3.4%), Cheniere Energy (CQP -3.6%), SeaDrill (SDRL -3.5%), Encana (ECA -2.8%), Devon Energy (DVN -2.7%), Ensco (ESV -3.8%), Hercules Offshore (HERO -4.7%), Atwood Oceanics (ATW -4.9%), Helmerich & Payne (HP -3.8%), and Pioneer Natural (PXD -2.6%).
- ETFs: XLE, VDE, ERX, OIH, XOP, ERY, DIG, DUG, BGR, IYE, IEO, FENY, PXE, FIF, PXJ, NDP, RYE, FXN, DDG, DRIP, GUSH
Aug. 17, 2015, 12:44 PM
May 18, 2015, 12:46 PM
Nov. 12, 2013, 3:59 PM| Nov. 12, 2013, 3:59 PM | 12 Comments
Oct. 25, 2013, 9:22 AM
Oct. 25, 2013, 8:31 AM
- SandRidge Mississippian trusts I and II (SDT; SDR) sink premarket after reporting last night that during the three-month production period ended Aug. 31, total sales volumes finished below initial Trust estimates: I, II.
- SDT/SDR says the shortfall was due to lower oil volumes, partially offset by higher natural gas production; the production drop from the previous period mainly was driven by the completion of the drilling obligation which occurred in the previous period.
- SDT -3.9%, SDR -5.9% premarket.
Apr. 26, 2013, 5:29 PMHeadlines focused on SandRidge (SD) management have missed a more fundamental issue which may lead to further share weakness, Josh Young writes: Well performance is much worse than expected. Permian Trust (PER) results were so bad that cash was pulled from subordinated unit distributions to fund minimum common unit distributions, which means SD's interest in the asset is generating less cash flow than expected. | Apr. 26, 2013, 5:29 PM | 4 Comments