What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 3, 2015, 5:02 PM
Dec. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
Sep. 2, 2015, 5:40 PM
Sep. 2, 2015, 4:04 PM
- SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC): FQ2 EPS of -$0.04 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $27.87M (-6.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.26M.
Sep. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 17, 2015, 9:34 AM
- Steve Craddock, a SeaChange (SEAC +1.1%) director and once Comcast's SVP of technology, has been named the pay-TV video hardware/software provider's new chairman. He replaces Tom Olson, who remains on the board.
- SeaChange also announces CTO Shiva Patibanda has resigned. His responsibilities wlll be handed off to other execs.
Jun. 4, 2015, 5:36 PM
- SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) uses its FQ1 report to state it has appointed Ed Terino, a company director and formerly an exec at multiple tech companies, to the newly-created position of COO. Terino will be "responsible for SeaChange's software development, sales and service globally."
- The pay-TV video software provider is guiding for FY16 (ends Jan. '16) revenue of $105M-$115M and EPS of -$0.16 to -$0.38, in-line with a consensus of $110.3M and -$0.27. FQ2 guidance is for revenue of $26M-$28M (in-line with a $27.2M consensus) and EPS of -$0.09 to -$0.15 (below a -$0.08 consensus).
- SeaChange reiterates declining legacy product sales and a transition to a subscription-based/SaaS software model (pushed out revenue recognition) will affect FY16 revenue. Legacy product sales are "on track to be less than $5 million starting in fiscal 2017."
- Shares are unchanged AH for now.
- FQ1 results, PR
Jun. 4, 2015, 4:07 PM
- SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC): Q1 EPS of -$0.20 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $23.2M (-4.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.9M.
Jun. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
Apr. 2, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 2, 2015, 7:03 AM
- SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC): Q4 EPS of -$0.05 in-line.
- Revenue of $31.28M (-12.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.2M.
Apr. 1, 2015, 5:30 PM
Feb. 2, 2015, 12:23 PM
- SeaChange (SEAC) is launching a restructuring through which it expects to obtain $11M/year in cost savings, primarily through job cuts. U.S. job cuts have already been carried out, and international cuts are on the way.
- $1.3M worth of restructuring/severance charges are expected for Q4, and additional charges could be incurred in future quarters. Q4 results will arrive in early April.
Dec. 3, 2014, 4:05 PM
- SeaChange International (NASDAQ:SEAC): Q3 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $29.97M (-20.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.81M.
- Shares -7.28% AH.
Dec. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
Sep. 4, 2014, 4:15 PM
- SeaChange International (NASDAQ:SEAC): Q2 EPS of -$0.08 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $29.84M (-20.2% Y/Y) beats by $3.04M.
Other News & PR