What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Sep. 2, 2015, 5:40 PM
Apr. 2, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jun. 5, 2014, 4:12 PM
- SeaChange International (SEAC): Q1 EPS of -$0.22 misses by $0.19.
- Revenue of $24.33M (-31.6% Y/Y) misses by $6.54M.
- Shares -12.47% AH.
Apr. 3, 2014, 5:38 PM
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:46 PM
Feb. 26, 2014, 9:16 AM
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:41 PM
Feb. 25, 2014, 4:50 PM
- SeaChange (SEAC) expects to report FQ4 (Jan. quarter) revenue of $34.5M-$35.5M and non-GAAP op. income of $0.01-$0.02/share, below prior guidance of $40M-$45M and $0.15-$0.20/share. The consensus is for revenue of $43.5M and EPS of $0.19.
- The cable infrastructure hardware/software vendor blames delayed orders from Americas customers and "continued delays in receiving some final acceptances."
- SeaChange also says it now expects FY15 (ends Jan. '15) revenue to be flat to down; the consensus is for 9% growth. The company still expects profits to grow thanks to cost cuts and stronger sales of new (higher-margin) products.
- CC at 5PM ET.
Dec. 6, 2013, 12:48 PM
Dec. 5, 2013, 5:41 PM
Dec. 5, 2013, 4:37 PM
- SeaChange (SEAC): Q3 EPS of $0.09 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $37.8M (-3.8% Y/Y) misses by $3.65M. Shares -16.3% AH. (PR)
Oct. 23, 2013, 9:43 AM
- Cree (CREE -18.4%) has been cut to Hold by Needham, and to Underweight by Stephens, after the company posted mixed FQ1 results and provided FQ2 guidance that was largely below consensus.
- Broadcom (BRCM -8.5%) has been cut to Neutral by Wedbush after providing soft Q4 guidance to go with a Q3 beat, and announcing job cuts.
- Rackspace (RAX +1.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer; Q3 results arrive on Nov. 11.
- ARM (ARMH -4.3%) has been cut to Neutral by UBS a day after posting Q3 results.
- AOL (AOL +2.7%) has been started at Buy by BofA/Merrill.
- SeaChange (SEAC +4.2%) has been started at Strong Buy by BWS Financial.
Oct. 3, 2013, 11:55 AM| Oct. 3, 2013, 11:55 AM
Sep. 5, 2013, 4:30 PM
- SeaChange (SEAC): Q2 EPS of $0.10 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $37.4M misses by $0.95M. Shares -3.67% AH. (PR)
Sep. 4, 2013, 6:53 PM
- In an article embargoed until 10:30AM ET, Helix Investment Research argues the cable/pay-TV equipment maker's next-gen Adrenalin video delivery platform (built to handle multi-screen video transmissions/advertising) will lift growth. The author points out Adrenalin had scored 38 design wins as of March, and that three telco clients have been added since.
- SeaChange's (SEAC +4.4%) new Infusion video ad platform is also viewed as a growth driver. Infusion allows customers to jointly manage TV and online ad campaigns, and to target users across both mediums.
- The author also observes Helix has $3.70/share in cash/investments and no debt, and is open to returning some of those funds to shareholders.
Other News & PR