SEI Investments CompanyNASDAQ
Thu, Oct. 20, 4:21 PM
Wed, Oct. 19, 5:35 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 2:47 PM
- The company reported Q2 net income of $81M or $0.49 per share vs. $86.2M and $0.51 one year ago, and missing estimates by a penny.
- The stock held its own for most of the session, but has tumbled since the earnings call began at 2 ET. It wouldn't be the first time CEO Al West has sent longs scrambling with dour conference call comments.
- SEIC -15%
- More detail from the earnings release:
- Private Banks operating profit of $12M up 13% Y/Y; Investment Advisors operating profit of $37.2M up 1%. Institutional Investors operating profit of $38.1M down 3%; Investment Managers operating profit of $24M down 5%.
- Investments in new businesses operating loss of $3.9M vs. loss of $3.4M a year ago.
- Notable expense increases in Investment Managers segment (up 11% Y/Y), and Investment Advisors segment (up 9%).
- Average AUM of $189.1B up 7%; average assets under administration of $433.7B up 9%.
- 1.5M shares bought back during quarter for $73.5M.
- Previously: SEI Investments misses by $0.01, misses on revenue (July 27)
Wed, Jul. 27, 8:32 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Wed, May 25, 12:33 PM
Wed, Apr. 20, 8:42 AM
- SEI Investments (NASDAQ:SEIC): Q1 EPS of $0.46 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $334.3M (+2.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.62M.
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:30 PM
Tue, Apr. 19, 4:18 PM
- Ahead of its Q1 results due tomorrow morning, SEI Investments (NASDAQ:SEIC) increases its buyback authorization by $200M, bringing the total available to $232.5M.
- At today's closing price, that would be enough to buy back about 3% of the float.
- The company this year has repurchased about 2.1M shares for $80.6M
- Now read: SEI Investments Company: A Stock To Watch
Wed, Apr. 6, 9:48 AM| Wed, Apr. 6, 9:48 AM | 1 Comment
Thu, Jan. 28, 9:48 AM
- The stock didn't move much in the immediate aftermath of yesterday morning's earnings results, but plunged during the conference call. CEO Al West: "All of our business lines face significant headwinds due to the capital markets’ recent decline."
- KBW downgrades to Underperform.
- After more than a 12% fall yesterday, SEIC is lower by another 4.15% in today's session.
- Previously: SEI Investments EPS and revenue in-line (Jan. 27)
Wed, Jan. 27, 8:32 AM
- SEI Investments (NASDAQ:SEIC): Q4 EPS of $0.48 in-line.
- Revenue of $335.4M (+3.9% Y/Y) in-line.
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Dec. 8, 2015, 4:39 PM
- SEI Investments (NASDAQ:SEIC) declares $0.26/share semi-annual dividend, 8.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.24.
- Forward yield 0.97%
- Payable Jan. 5; for shareholders of record Dec. 21; ex-div Dec. 17.
- In addition, Board also approved an increase in its stock repurchase program by an additional $100M
Oct. 21, 2015, 8:35 AM
- SEI Investments (NASDAQ:SEIC): Q3 EPS of $0.49 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $335.6M (+4.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.83M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM