ServiceMaster Is A Sleepy Growth Business At An Attractive Price
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Wed, May 4, 7:06 AM
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Thu, Feb. 25, 7:08 AM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:03 AM
- ServiceMaster Global (NYSE:SERV): Q3 EPS of $0.54 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $706M (+6.3% Y/Y) beats by $10.58M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:15 AM
- ServiceMaster Global (NYSE:SERV): Q2 EPS of $0.60 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $716M (+4.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.89M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 7:16 AM
- ServiceMaster Global (NYSE:SERV): Q1 preliminary EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.06.
- Preliminary revenue of $571M (+7.1% Y/Y) in-line.
Feb. 26, 2015, 7:23 AM
- ServiceMaster Global (NYSE:SERV): Q4 EPS of $0.23 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $577M (+8.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.69M.
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:03 AM
- ServiceMaster Global (NYSE:SERV): Q3 Preliminary EPS of $0.45 beats by $0.12.
- Preliminary Revenue of $664M (+8.0% Y/Y) misses by $1.21M.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of residential and commercial services. It operates through the following segments: Terminix, American Home Shield, and Franchise Services Group. The Terminix segment provides termite and pest control... More
Industry: Business Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR