ServiceMaster Is A Sleepy Growth Business At An Attractive Price
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Mon, Oct. 31, 11:16 AM
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (NASDAQ:SERV) announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, The ServiceMaster Company, LLC, intends to offer $1,000,000,000 aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes.
- The company intends to utilise the proceeds from the offering, along with the proceeds of the amended term loan facility maturing 2023 of $1.5B, to fund the refinancing of its existing term loan facility and pay related fees and expenses, and for general corporate purposes.
- Source: Press Release
Tue, Oct. 25, 8:02 AM
Mon, Oct. 24, 5:30 PM
- ABG, AGR, AKS, ASTE, ATI, AXE, BAX, BHI, BPOP, CAT, CIT, CNC, CPLA, CTG, CVLT, CYNO, DD, EAT, EDU, ETR, FBC, FBP, FCAU, FCX, FELE, GBX, GLW, GM, GPK, HUBB, IIVI, JBLU, JNS, KEY, KKR, LLY, LMT, LPT, MAS, MDSO, MINI, MMC, MMM, MRK, NCI, NLSN, NVS, PCAR, PG, PII, PNR, R, RTIX, S, SAVE, SCHN, SERV, SHW, SIR, ST, STAY, TNC, UA, USG, UTX, VLO, WAB, WAT, WDR, WHR, WSO
Fri, Oct. 14, 7:26 AM
- ServiceMaster (NASDAQ:SERV) expects Q3 revenue of $758M (+7%), and adjusted net income of $81M ($0.59/share). Consensus was for $0.62/share.
- SERV says EPS were negatively impacted by a $5M increase in claims costs at American Home Shield (“AHS”) associated with a higher number of HVAC work orders driven by record high temperatures experienced nationwide during the quarter.
- Cuts FY Ebitda guidance "due to the higher claims costs at AHS in the third-quarter and an acceleration of investment in Terminix’s field operations focused on improving safety, technician efficiency, customer service and retention in the fourth-quarter." Now sees adjusted Ebitda of $665-$675M, vs. $675-690 previously.
- Shares, -14.4% YTD, are inactive.
- Source: press release
Thu, Aug. 18, 3:23 PM
- Terminix announces it acquired the assets of Hawaiian firm Sandwich Isle Pest Solutions.
- "The acquisition of Sandwich Isle is an important strategic step in expanding our business on the Hawaiian Islands, an important region for termite, mosquito and general pest activity," said ServiceMaster (SERV +2.2%) CEO Rob Gillette.
- ServiceMaster owns the Terminix business which now provides service in 47 states.
- Terms of the deal weren't disclosed.
- Source: Press Release
Thu, Jul. 28, 7:17 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Wed, May 4, 7:06 AM
- ServiceMaster Global (NYSE:SERV): Q1 EPS of $0.34 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $608M (+6.5% Y/Y) in-line.
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Thu, Apr. 14, 1:36 PM
- Morgan Stanley identifies 30 stocks for investors to snap up and hold until 2019.
- The investment firm narrowed its list by focusing on strong brands/franchises with distinct competitive advantages, while also scoring strong on pricing power, cost efficiency, and growth.
- The MS list includes Accenture (NYSE:ACN), Alphabet, Amazon.com, Apple, Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX),Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA), Constellation Brands (NYSE:STZ), CVS Health (NYSE:CVS), Danaher (NYSE:DHR), Dollar General (NYSE:DG), Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL), Facebook, First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), HCA Holdings (NYSE:HCA), International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM), JPMorgan Chase, L Brands (NYSE:LB), Mettler-Toledo (NYSE:MTD), NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE), Nike (NYSE:NKE), Panera Bread (NASDAQ:PNRA), Philip Morris International (NYSE:PM), Public Storage (NYSE:PSA), Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST), SBA Communications(NASDAQ:SBAC), ServiceMaster (NYSE:SERV), T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS), Visa (NYSE:V), WhiteWave Foods (NYSE:WWAV), and Zayo Group Holdings (NYSE:ZAYO).
Wed, Mar. 30, 11:10 AM
- The Department of Justice fines Terminix $10M as part of a settlement for multiple violations of federal pesticide rules.
- A family of four became seriously ill last year when vacationing at a Virgin Islands condo where Terminix "knowingly" failed at manage the use of pesticides.
- Terminix is a subsidiary of ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV +2.5%).
Thu, Feb. 25, 7:08 AM
- ServiceMaster Global (NYSE:SERV): Q4 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $601M (+4.2% Y/Y) misses by $2.99M.
- Shares +0.35% PM.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:03 AM
- ServiceMaster Global (NYSE:SERV): Q3 EPS of $0.54 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $706M (+6.3% Y/Y) beats by $10.58M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:15 AM
- ServiceMaster Global (NYSE:SERV): Q2 EPS of $0.60 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $716M (+4.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.89M.
Jun. 8, 2015, 6:58 AM