StanCorp Financial Looking Positive For Investors
Oct. 21, 2015, 4:40 PM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG) declares $1.40/share annual dividend, 7.7% increase from prior dividend of $1.30.
- Forward yield 1.22%
- Payable Nov. 30; for shareholders of record Nov. 10; ex-div Nov. 6.
Nov. 12, 2014, 9:24 AM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG) declares $1.30/share annual dividend, 18.0% increase from prior dividend of $1.10.
- Forward yield 1.90%
- Payable Dec. 8; for shareholders of record Nov. 24; ex-div Nov. 20.
Nov. 13, 2013, 7:22 AM
- StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. (SFG) declares $1.10/share annual dividend, 18.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.93.
- Forward yield 1.76%
- Payable Dec. 9; for shareholders of record Nov. 25; ex-div Nov. 21.
Nov. 14, 2012, 6:29 AMStanCorp Financial Group (SFG) declares $0.93/share annual dividend, 4.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.89. Forward yield 2.81%. For shareholders of record Nov. 23. Payable Dec. 7. Ex-div Nov. 20. The board approved a new share repurchase program of 3M shares replacing the existing share repurchase program. (PR) | Nov. 14, 2012, 6:29 AM
StanCorp Financial Group Inc is a holding company. The Company offers group and individual disability insurance, group life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, group dental and group vision insurance, and absence management services.
Industry: Accident & Health Insurance
Country: United States
Other News & PR