Fri, Feb. 26, 6:39 PM
- California Water Service Group (NYSE:CWT) is up 4.5% after hours as it's set to join the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close on Monday, March 7.
- It'll replace New Jersey Resources (NJR, up 0.7% after hours) in that index. NJR itself is moving to the MidCap 400 to replace StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG), being acquired about that time by Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance.
- Also, Vera Bradley (NASDAQ:VRA) is up 4.2% in postmarket trading after it's set to join the SmallCap 600 after the close on Monday. It will replace Republic Airways (NASDAQ:RJET), which has filed for bankruptcy and is ineligible to stay in the index.
Tue, Feb. 2, 9:58 AM| Tue, Feb. 2, 9:58 AM
- January monthly performance was: -6.63%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: +1%
- No dividends were paid in January
- Top 10 Holdings as of 12/31/2015: Manhattan Associates Inc (MANH): 0.44%, Health Net Inc (HNT): 0.41%, j2 Global Inc (JCOM): 0.35%, MarketAxess Holdings Inc (MKTX): 0.34%, Casey's General Stores Inc (CASY): 0.33%, StanCorp Financial Group Inc (SFG): 0.32%, Bank of the Ozarks Inc (OZRK): 0.32%, Piedmont Natural Gas Co (PNY): 0.31%, Vail Resorts Inc (MTN): 0.31%, Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL): 0.3%
Mon, Feb. 1, 4:53 PM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG): Q4 EPS of $1.02 misses by $0.45.
- Revenue of $739.9M (+5.9% Y/Y) beats by $13.75M.
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:21 PM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG): Q3 EPS of $1.44 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $718.5M (+4.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.87M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 4:40 PM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG) declares $1.40/share annual dividend, 7.7% increase from prior dividend of $1.30.
- Forward yield 1.22%
- Payable Nov. 30; for shareholders of record Nov. 10; ex-div Nov. 6.
Jul. 24, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jul. 24, 2015, 9:17 AM
Jul. 24, 2015, 2:38 AM
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance has agreed to acquire U.S. insurer StanCorp Financial Group (NYSE:SFG) for about ¥600B ($4.8B), joining several other Japanese insurers that are expanding abroad to counter the shrinking domestic market.
- Over the past year, Tokio Marine Holdings bought HCC Insurance for about $7.5B, while Dai-Ichi Life Insurance paid about $5.5B for Protective Life Corp.
- SFG +37.6% in after-hours trading.
Jul. 23, 2015, 11:28 PM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG): Q2 EPS of $1.51 beats by $0.30.
- Revenue of $734.5M (+3.9% Y/Y) beats by $15.51M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 4:22 PM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG): Q1 EPS of $1.32 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $709.5M (+2.2% Y/Y) beats by $14.79M.
Jan. 29, 2015, 4:12 PM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG): Q4 EPS of $1.42 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $695.8M (-3.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.82M.
Jan. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ALGN, AMZN, AVNW, BCR, BIIB, BRCM, BXP, CB, COHR, CORT, CPHD, CPSI, CTCT, DECK, EFII, ELX, ELY, EMN, EPAY, FICO, GDOT, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBI, HLIT, INVN, ISBC, IXYS, JDSU, LEG, MCHP, MITK, MTW, N, NATI, NEU, NFG, NGVC, PCCC, PFG, PFPT, PKI, PMCS, QLGC, RHI, RVBD, SFG, SWI, SYNA, TFSL, TUES, UIS, V, VR, WERN
Nov. 12, 2014, 9:24 AM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG) declares $1.30/share annual dividend, 18.0% increase from prior dividend of $1.10.
- Forward yield 1.90%
- Payable Dec. 8; for shareholders of record Nov. 24; ex-div Nov. 20.
Oct. 22, 2014, 4:49 PM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG): Q3 EPS of $1.73 beats by $0.40.
- Revenue of $682M (-2.8% Y/Y) misses by $11.45M.
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALB, ALGT, AWH, BCR, BDN, CA, CAKE, CLB, CLGX, CLW, CTXS, CVA, EEFT, EFX, EGHT, FTK, FTNT, GGG, IBKC, INFN, LEG, LHO, LOGI, LRCX, MKSI, MKTO, MLNX, MSA, NOW, NXPI, ORLY, OTEX, PLCM, PLXS, RE, RJF, SCSS, SFG, SGMO, SHLM, SKX, SLG, SLM, SUSQ, T, TAL, TCBI, TER, TILE, TMK, TSCO, TYL, USTR, VAR, WFT, YELP
Jul. 23, 2014, 4:41 PM
- StanCorp Financial (NYSE:SFG): Q2 EPS of $0.97 misses by $0.24.
- Revenue of $701.1M (-2.2% Y/Y) in-line.