Thu, Aug. 25, 9:16 AM
Thu, Aug. 25, 8:02 AM
Wed, Aug. 24, 5:30 PM
Fri, Aug. 19, 3:00 PM
Fri, Jun. 3, 3:00 PM
Thu, Jun. 2, 3:57 PM
- SouFun Holdings (NYSE:SFUN) is up 4.5% today after its Q1 earnings report where it swung to a net loss, but beat expectations with revenues that grew 62% and raised full-year guidance.
- E-commerce gains (targeted directly to consumers) led the firm to its highest quarterly revenue growth rate in five years. EBITDA was -$100.4M, vs a positive $11.3M a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: E-commerce services, $130.9M (up 154%); Marketing services, $30.4M (down 25.1%); Listing services, $24.1M (up 1.9%); Financial services, $10.6M (up 200%); Value-added and other services, $8.6M (up 27.8%).
- GMV rose many times over, to $12.7B from a year-ago $1.7B.
- The company's raising guidance on full-year revenue to $1.149B, still below consensus for $1.165B, from its previous forecast of $1.06B. The new forecast represents Y/Y gains of 30%.
- Press Release
Thu, Jun. 2, 8:09 AM
Wed, Jun. 1, 5:30 PM
Mon, Mar. 21, 10:06 AM
- Morgan Stanley has upgraded SouFun (SFUN +4.2%) to Overweight, and set a $7 target.
- The Chinese online real estate services firm is at its highest levels since January - an overnight rally in Chinese equities (Shanghai closed up 2.2%) might be helping out. Shares have gradually moved higher since mixed Q4 results were posted in late February.
Thu, Feb. 25, 9:12 AM| Thu, Feb. 25, 9:12 AM | 9 Comments
Thu, Feb. 25, 8:01 AM
- SouFun Holdings (NYSE:SFUN): Q4 EPS of -$0.16 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $300.7M (+34.9% Y/Y) beats by $12.82M.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Wed, Jan. 20, 1:46 PM
- Two months after stating it plans to buy a controlling stake in the public shell of Shanghai-traded battery maker Wanli to gain access to Chinese capital markets, SouFun (SFUN -2.3%) says it has entered a share subscription agreement through which it will obtain Wanli shares in exchange for the transfer of assets featuring a preliminary valuation of RMB16.18B ($2.46B).
- Wanli has also entered into an asset sale agreement with its controlling shareholders, through which it will sell all of its non-cash assets and liabilities. In addition, Wanli is issuing up to RMB3.16B ($480M) worth of shares through a private placement. The shares will be subject to a 36-month lockup.
- After the transactions, SouFun, which also refers to itself as Fang, will own a 70% stake in Wanli. CEO Vincent Mo: "We are expecting this restructuring to be closed in the near future and provide strong support to our fast growing e-commerce, financial services and online media business."
Mon, Jan. 4, 10:18 AM
- Kent Huang, SouFun's (NYSE:SFUN) deputy CFO since October and before that the the managing partner of Oriental Cornerstone Capital, has been named CFO.
- Huang replaces Lan Guan, who "has been re-positioned as the Company's Vice President, concentrating on the tax planning and government relations management."
- Shares are posting steep losses on a bad morning for stocks in general, and Chinese equities in particular. The Nasdaq is down 2.6%.
Nov. 18, 2015, 6:34 AM
- SouFun Holdings (NYSE:SFUN): Q3 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $248.51M (+30.4% Y/Y) in-line.
Nov. 17, 2015, 5:30 PM