Tue, Mar. 8, 4:49 PM
- Saga Communications (NYSEMKT:SGA) closed down 3.8% today after posting Q4 revenues that fell more than 6% as the absence of political ads took a toll.
- Gross revenue excluding political was up 2.1%. Opearting income fell $1.4M mainly due to a $1.2M gain recognized in Q4 2014.
- Revenue breakout (actual): Radio, $29.96M (down 1.6%); Television, $5.6M (down 4.7%).
- Capex was down $600K, to $1.1M in Q4. Free cash flow was up 2.9% to $21.6M for the year.
- Press Release
Feb. 3, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) finished up 11.9% ahead of a March 2 release of its Q4 results.
- The company has set a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET that day to discuss earnings.
- Expectations are for an EPS of $0.09 on revenues of $333.2M.
- Commercial-radio peers have also had a strong day: Saga Communications (SGA +2.4%); Emmis Communications (EMMS +0.5%); Salem Communications (SALM +2.1%); Radio One (ROIAK +1.7%); Entercom (ETM +2.8%); and Townsquare Media (TSQ +3.2%).
Sep. 13, 2013, 12:59 PM
Saga Communications, Inc. is a broadcasting company, which is engaged in acquiring, developing and operating radio stations, television stations and state radio networks. It operates through two segments: Radio and Television. The Radio segment includes twenty-three markets, including all... More
Industry: Broadcasting - Radio
Country: United States
Other News & PR