Stonegate Mortgage: What A Disappointment
Stonegate Mortgage: A High Growth IPO Flying Under The Radar For Now
Ashleigh Rogers • 13 Comments
Ashleigh Rogers • 13 Comments
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:03 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Tue, May 10, 7:12 AM
Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM| Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Thu, Mar. 3, 7:05 AM
- Stonegate Mortgage (NYSE:SGM): Q4 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $46.8M (+82.8% Y/Y)
Wed, Mar. 2, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jan. 19, 11:43 AM
- The best thing that can be said about the market reaction today, is that New Residential (NRZ -0.6%) isn't down as much as the other mortgage-related names (REM -1.8%) which continue to be mercilessly pounded.
- PennyMac (PMT -4.5%), Ocwen (OCN -3.7%), Walter Investment (WAC -4.8%), Stonegate (SGM -3.4%), Armour (ARR -3.5%), Invesco (IVR -2.4%), New York Mortgage (NYMT -4.1%), Apollo Residential (AMTG -3.1%), AG Mortgage (MITT -3.4%), Five Oaks (OAKS -6.7%), American Capital (MTGE -2%), Two Harbors (TWO -2.2%), Chimera (CIM -3.4%).
- Citi's Michael Kaye - who rates NRZ a Buy - says the repurchase plan makes sense given the stock trades at just 0.84x book and yields 18%. Depending on how the buyback is funded, it could add up to a couple of hundred basis points of accretion. It also sends a signal to the markets about management's belief in the stock's value. Management gave little detail on a timetable.
- Previously: New Residential steps in with $200M repurchase plan (Jan. 19)
Wed, Jan. 6, 10:02 AM| Wed, Jan. 6, 10:02 AM
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:28 PM
- Stonegate Mortgage (NYSE:SGM): Q3 EPS of $0.02 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $34.9M (-44.6% Y/Y) misses by $28.83M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Aug. 11, 2015, 10:58 AM| Aug. 11, 2015, 10:58 AM
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:09 AM
- Stonegate Mortgage (NYSE:SGM): Q2 EPS of -$0.04 misses by $0.26.
- Revenue of $87.44M (+51.8% Y/Y) beats by $8.71M.
May 6, 2015, 4:56 PM
- Stonegate Mortgage (NYSE:SGM): Q1 EPS of $0.17 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $44.32M (+15.7% Y/Y) misses by $19.52M.
Apr. 21, 2015, 3:15 PM
- Noting the more than 20% surge in the stock price since reporting Q4 earnings, KBW downgrades Stonegate Mortgage (SGM +0.6%) to Market Perform from Outperform, while maintaining the $12.50 price target.
- After the big move, the stock trades at 1.05x book value, giving it limited upside, says the team, though noting stronger-than-expected mortgage volume or a smaller-than-expected MSR mark could act as positive catalysts.
- Source: Benzinga
Feb. 26, 2015, 4:55 PM
- Stonegate Mortgage (NYSE:SGM): Q4 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.35.
- Revenue of $26.5M (-39.6% Y/Y) misses by $40.3M.
Feb. 11, 2015, 9:43 AM
- Calling the troubled stock a compelling risk-reward play, Compass Point's Kevin Barker upgrades Stonegate Mortgage (SGM +6.4%) from Neutral to Buy with $12.50 price target.
- Stonegate is in the currently toxic nonbank mortgage servicing business, as well as the currently sluggish mortgage origination business, and the stock is lower by about 50% since its IPO in late 2013.
Stonegate Mortgage Corp. is a specialty finance company which focuses on originating, acquiring, selling, financing, and servicing agency and non-agency residential mortgages. It operates through the following business segments: Origination, Servicing, and Financing. The Origination segment... More
Industry: Mortgage Investment
Country: United States