What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Jan. 13, 12:43 PM
Dec. 31, 2015, 6:03 PM
- Sagent Pharma's (NASDAQ:SGNT) board has authorized the company to sell its Sagent (China) Pharmaceuticals unit, also known as SCP. (8-K filing)
- Back in 2013, Sagent bought the 50% of SCP (then known as KSCP) it didn't own from JV partner Chegdu Kanghong Pharma for $25M. At the time, the company argued fully owning the business and its Chengdu, China manufacturing plant "better serves Sagent's long-term strategic goals, including a strategy of additional investment in product development and capacity expansion." Later that year, SCP began manufacturing an antineoplastic agent called Carboplatin.
Dec. 22, 2015, 7:54 AM
- Noting significant short interest and recent selloffs, analyst Randall Stanicky makes INSY and SGNT his top "out of consensus" picks for 2016. INSY's short interest is 46% of the float and SGNT's is 4.4%.
- Though M&A will continue next year, there will be greater deal scrutiny and fewer targets, and Stanicky favors the targets vs. the accretive acquirers.
- Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL) and Impax Labs (NASDAQ:IPXL) are seen as most likely to pursue "transformative" deals, while Teva (NYSE:TEVA), Perrigo (NYSE:PRGO), Sagent, Eagle (NASDAQ:EGRX), Depomed (NASDAQ:DEPO), and Endo (NASDAQ:ENDP) are likely to pursue bolt-on purchases.
- Most likely targets: Akorn (NASDAQ:AKRX) and Flexion (NASDAQ:FLXN).
- Top large-cap picks: Endo and Teva.
- Related: 45% Upside For 2016's Top Takeover Target (Dec. 1)
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:15 AM
- Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT): Q3 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $75.2M (+15.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.36M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
Aug. 4, 2015, 7:03 AM
- Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $77.35M (+11.8% Y/Y) misses by $5.93M.
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:33 PM
May 5, 2015, 7:11 AM
- Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT): Q1 EPS of $0.04 in-line.
- Revenue of $82.65M (+16.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.02M.
Apr. 16, 2015, 10:58 AM
Apr. 13, 2015, 7:04 AM
Apr. 8, 2015, 1:38 PM
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX -1.5%) rated Buy with a $7 (425% upside) price target by Maxim Group.
- Sagent Pharmaceuticals (SGNT +9.2%) rated Buy with a $29 (13% upside) price target by Deutsche Bank.
- Mylan (MYL +15.6%) rated Overweight with a $70 (2% upside) price target by JP Morgan.
- Akorn (AKRX +3.7%) rated Buy with a $55 (11% upside) price target by Deutsche Bank.
- OvaScience (OVAS +1.4%) rated Outperform with a $60 (102% upside) price target by Oppenheimer.
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL +3.2%) rated Hold with a $50 (flat) price target by Deutsche Bank.
- Catamaran (CTRX) downgraded to Hold with a $61.50 (4% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK +4.4%) downgraded to Hold with a $50 (11% downside risk) price target by Jefferies.
- Stryker (SYK +0.4%) downgraded to Underweight with a $92 (flat) price target by Barclays.
Mar. 26, 2015, 5:39 PM
Mar. 26, 2015, 12:49 PM
Mar. 26, 2015, 9:35 AM| Mar. 26, 2015, 9:35 AM
Feb. 19, 2015, 10:12 AM
- Sagent Pharmaceuticals (SGNT +8.1%) Q4 results: Revenues: $84.4M (+31.7%); COGS: $59.9M (+28.0%); SG&A: $11.6M (+13.7%); Operating Income: $5.1M (+2.0%); Net Income: $30M (+733.3%); EPS: $0.91 (+727.3%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $289.8M (+18.4%); COGS: $203.6M (+21.8%); SG&A: $43.2M (+19.3%); Operating Income: $19M (-39.5%); Net Income: $40.1M (+35.5%); EPS: $1.22 (+23.2%); Quick Assets: $74.1M (-52.5%).
- 2015 Guidance: Net revenue: $325 - 375M; adjusted gross profit/net revenue: 27 - 31%; Operating expenses: $80M - 90M; Adjusted EBITDA: $20M - 30M; Net income: ($3M) - $13M.
Feb. 19, 2015, 7:18 AM
- Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT): Q4 EPS of $0.91 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.01.
- Revenue of $84.36M (+31.6% Y/Y) beats by $8.2M.
Sagent Pharmaceuticals Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, sourcing and marketing injectable pharmaceutical products which it sells in the United States of America.
Other News & PR