There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: Sabina Gold & Silver Shows Progress At Its Back River Project
- Sabina Gold & Silver provided a progress report on its Back River feasibility study.
- I had anticipated this in my article last year.
- The company still faces an uphill battle finding financing for a large project in Nunavut, and I remain skeptical - share price weakness makes it more compelling, however.
News On Sabina Gold & Silver's Back River Project Shows It Has Large Upside
- Sabina Gold & Silver just launched a Feasibility Study on their Back River Project.
- The market is overlooking the news that the company has put out that could drastically increase the NPV and IRR of the project.
- I'm projecting that the Pre-Tax IRR will go from 21.8% to 28%, and After-Tax IRR will go from 16.5% to 22.4%.
- I'm projecting that the Pre-Tax NPV will go from $471 million to $778 million, and the After-Tax NPV will go from $290 million to $548 million.
Sabina Gold & Silver Trading Below Sum Of The Parts
There are no Transcripts on SGSVF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
SGSVF vs. ETF Alternatives
Sabina Gold & Silver Corp. is a Canadian precious metals company on track to become a mid-tier gold producer. The Company has a portfolio of properties in Canada at different stages of development. The Company's flagship projects are currently located in Nunavut, in the Canadian North.
Other News & PR