A. Schulman, Inc.NASDAQ
Today, 2:03 PM
Today, 12:50 PM
Yesterday, 5:03 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Fri, Oct. 14, 4:47 PM
Mon, Oct. 3, 2:37 PM
- A. Schulman (SHLM -1.8%) selects John Richardson as its new CFO effective Nov. 1 to succeed Joseph Levanduski.
- The 71-year-old Richardson most recently served as CFO at Qwest Communications in 2008 after joining the company in 2003 as senior VP and controller and previously serving in progressively senior financial roles at Goodyear Tire.
- Levanduski joined SHLM in 2011 as executive VP and CFO after serving Hawk Corp. for 15 years in various financial roles, including CFO.
Fri, Sep. 9, 9:42 AM
- A. Schulman (NASDAQ:SHLM) is evaluating a potential sale, Dealreporter says citing sources.
- SHLM +3.4%.
Thu, Aug. 11, 2:02 PM
Thu, Aug. 11, 12:48 PM
Thu, Aug. 11, 8:29 AM
- A. Schulman (NASDAQ:SHLM) -18% premarket following a trading halt, after cutting full-year earnings guidance due to deteriorating conditions in its major markets.
- SHLM says it now expects FY 2016 EPS of $1.90-$1.95 vs. $2.42 analyst consensus estimate and below its previous forecast of $2.40-$2.45.
- SHLM says its key end-markets in the U.S. and Europe did not present notable headwinds at the beginning of the quarter, but suffered double-digit volume contraction as the quarter progressed, which has continued into August.
Wed, Jun. 29, 2:03 PM
Tue, Jun. 28, 5:42 PM
- A. Schulman (SHLM -2.5%) has slipped 1.3% in after-hours trade after posting fiscal Q3 results where it beat on top and bottom lines after its Citadel acquisition boosted North American results.
- Earnings swung to a gain on a headline basis and increased to $0.79/share on an adjusted basis. Excluding the Citadel numbers, legacy revenues fell 8.5% and the company said "While we are in no way satisfied with the results in these regions, our teams have done a good job controlling what they could control" as gross margin improved.
- Net sales by geography: EMEA, $322.4M (down 1.2%); USCAN, $183.3M (up 33.7%); LATAM, $43.4M (down 3.2%); APAC, $46.9M (down 11%).
- Sales by segment: Custom performance colors, $48.6M (down 0.1%); Engineered composites, $54.5M (new); Masterbatch solutions, $184.2M (down 0.1%); Engineered plastics, $228.95M (up 25.9%); Specialty powders, $67.7M (down 4.9%); Distribution services, $66.6M (down 10.9%).
- The company reiterated its full-year guidance for EPS of $2.40-$2.45, vs. consensus for $2.41. It will update with guidance for 2017 with its Q4 results.
- Conference call to come tomorrow at 10 a.m. ET.
- Press Release
Tue, Jun. 28, 5:17 PM
Mon, Jun. 27, 5:35 PM
Tue, Jun. 21, 5:39 PM
Tue, Apr. 5, 5:37 PM