Fri, Apr. 24, 8:19 AM
- Steve Madden (NASDAQ:SHOO) reports same-store sales rose 11.6% in Q1 in its retail business.
- Wholesale business revenue rose 4.5% to $277M.
- Management says new fashion footwear trends worked in the company's advantage.
- Gross margin rate -120 bps to 34.4% driven by a change in mix after the Dolce Vita acquisition.
- Operating expenses rate +160 bps to 26.8%.
- The company ended the quarter with inventory -18% Y/Y at $76M.
- Guidance: Steve Madden says it's "on track" to meet sales and profit targets for the year.
- Previously: Steven Madden beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
Fri, Apr. 24, 7:12 AM
Thu, Apr. 23, 5:30 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 7:37 AM
- Steve Madden (NASDAQ:SHOO) reports wholesales business revenue 1% to $270.9M in Q4.
- Strength with the Dolce Vita brand was seen during the quarter.
- Gross margin rate -350 bps to 34.3% due in part to extra air freight costs as a result of the port slowdown on the West Coast/
- Operating expenses as a percentage of sales +240 bps to 25.6%.
- Inventory +25.8% Y/Y to $92.677M.
- 2015 guidance: Sales growth of 7% to 9% expected. EPS is forecast to fall in a range of $1.85 to $1.95.
- SHOO -0.4% premarket.
Tue, Feb. 24, 7:11 AM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
- AIXG, ALKS, AMT, BMO, CBRL, CEQP, CLDT, CLDX, CMCSA, CMLP, COT, CRNT, CRZO, CYRN, DAKT, DCI, DPZ, DRH, DYAX, ECL, EXAS, EXLS, EXPD, FDML, GLDD, GTLS, HD, IART, IPXL, M, MNKD, NEO, ODP, PCRX, PF, PLL, RLGY, SAFM, SAH, SHLX, SHOO, SPAR, SPWR, SUI, THRM, TOL, TREX, TRXC, UTHR, VAL, VSI, WEN, WIN, WLK, WPC, ZINC
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:51 AM
Oct. 20, 2014, 9:01 AM
- Steve Madden (NASDAQ:SHOO) slumps in early trading after posting preliminary Q3 results below expectations.
- The company says Q3 sales were $392M vs. $415M consensus.
- Q3 EPS is estimated to be $0.61-$0.62 vs. $0.67 consensus.
- On a dour note, execs cite a continued lack of significant footwear fashion trends.
- SHOO -9.2% premarket.
Jul. 31, 2014, 7:40 AM
May 1, 2014, 8:51 AM
Feb. 25, 2014, 8:38 AM
Feb. 25, 2014, 8:27 AM
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 31, 2013, 7:15 AM
Aug. 1, 2013, 9:24 AM
SHOO vs. ETF Alternatives
Steven Madden Ltd designs, markets and sells fashion-forward name brand and private label footwear for women, men and children and name brand and private label fashion handbags and accessories.
Other News & PR