Shore Tel Is Benefiting From Multiple Delivery Options
- Shore Tel's revenue growth has slipped to the single digits in 2014. The slip was caused by a limit in sales and marketing spending and an increase in infrastructure investments.
- Shore Tel has been investing to help supply customers with a more reliable service. Additionally, Shore Tel has invested in their on-premise, cloud, and hybrid systems.
- The company's focus on a flexible delivery option has help boost revenue growth. The cloud and hosted systems have been growing rapidly.
- Management has positioned the company well to take advantage of the unified communications market's expected double digit growth. They have a quality and flexible solution.
- Shore Tel's multiple delivery options require significant investment when developing applications. Yet, their upcoming common platform will drastically reduce costs.