Thu, Jul. 21, 7:02 AM
Wed, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM| Wed, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM | 13 Comments
Thu, Apr. 21, 7:04 AM
Wed, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
- ADS, ALK, AZZ, BANC, BBT, BHE, BIIB, BK, BX, CFG, CLS, COL, DAN, DGX, DHI, DHR, DOV, DST, ERIC, FAF, FCS, FITB, GM, GMT, HOMB, IMAX, JAKK, JCI, KCG, KEY, LAD, LAZ, LUV, MAN, MDSO, MDWD, NUE, NVR, NVS, PBCT, PHM, PII, POOL, PPG, PVTB, RS, SHW, SILC, SNA, SON, STC, SWK, SYNT, TCB, TRV, UA, UNP, USG, UTEK, VZ
Thu, Jan. 28, 7:04 AM
- Sherwin Williams (NYSE:SHW): Q4 EPS of $2.12 beats by $0.25.
- Revenue of $2.60B (+1.2% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Oct. 29, 2015, 7:09 AM
- Sherwin Williams (NYSE:SHW): Q3 EPS of $3.97 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $3.15B (flat Y/Y) misses by $100M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Jul. 16, 2015, 3:49 PM
- Sherwin Williams (SHW -7.2%) is one of the day's biggest losers after Q2 earnings and revenue came in below consensus and issuing downside guidance for Q3 and FY 2015.
- SHW now sees Q3 EPS of $3.75-$3.90 vs. $4.15 analyst consensus estimate, on revenue growth of 3%-5%, which computes to $3.25B-$3.31B vs. $3.38B consensus; for the full year, SHW now forecasts EPS of $10.60-$11.00 vs. $11.27 consensus Estimate, on revenue growth of 3%-5%, which computes to $11.46B-$11.69B vs. $11.85B consensus.
- SHW says the stronger dollar has hurt demand in some of its international segments, particularly Latin America, while heavy rains slowed construction and paint demand in large parts of the U.S.
- Citigroup’s P.J. Juvekar, who rates SHW at Neutral, says he was surprised at the guidance cut given lower prices for propylene and TiO2, strong momentum at Lowe’s with SHW’s new HGTV paint, respectable 3.9% same-store growth in paint stores, and less forex exposure in its most important business vs. peers.
Jul. 16, 2015, 7:01 AM
- Sherwin Williams (NYSE:SHW): Q2 EPS of $3.70 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $3.13B (+3.0% Y/Y) misses by $130M.
Jul. 15, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 16, 2015, 7:15 AM
- Sherwin-Williams (NYSE:SHW) reports sales in its paints business rose 7.5% to $1.46B in Q1.
- Paint segment profit rate increased 130 bps to 12.1%.
- Sales in the consumer segment were up 8.1% to $352M.
- Consumer segment profit rate +10 bps to 15.8%.
- The company missed on EPS due in part to foreign exchange swings which negatively impacted EPS by $0.04 during the quarter and weak end market demand in some markets.
- Guidance; Sherwin-Williams expects sales to increase 6% to 8% in Q2 and EPS to fall in a range of $3.70 to $3.90 vs. $3.70 consensus. For the full-year, a high single-digit sales growth rate is seen and EPS of $10.90 to $11.10 vs. $11.22 consensus.
- Previously: Sherwin Williams misses by $0.06, misses on revenue
Apr. 16, 2015, 7:06 AM
- Sherwin Williams (NYSE:SHW): Q1 EPS of $1.38 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $2.45B (+3.4% Y/Y) misses by $40M.
Apr. 15, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jan. 29, 2015, 7:24 AM
- Sherwin Williams (NYSE:SHW): Q4 EPS of $1.37 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $2.57B (+4.5% Y/Y) misses by $30M.
The Sherwin-Williams Co. engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and sale of paint, coatings, and related products. It operates through the following segments: Paint Stores Group, Consumer Group, Global Finishes Group, Latin America Coatings Group, and Administrative. The Paint... More
Industry: Specialty Retail, Other
Country: United States
Other News & PR