There are no Focus articles on SINGF.
There are no Related articles on SINGF.
There are no Transcripts on SINGF.
There are no News articles on SINGF.
Thu, Aug. 7, 9:28 AM
- Singapore Airlines' (OTCPK:SINGY) subsidiary, Scoot Pte., has selected Rockwell Collins' (NYSE:ROC) avionics service and asset management program for its new fleet of 20 Boeing 787 aircraft.
- Under the agreement, Rockwell Collins will provide Scoot with guaranteed spares availability, technical repairs and performance monitoring on Rockwell Collins’ communications, surveillance, displays and pilot controls systems.
Mon, Aug. 4, 10:14 AM
- Under a new Comprehensive Accessory Repair and Exchange (C.A.R.E.) program, Singapore Airlines' (OTCPK:SINGY) subsidiary, Scoot Pte., has selected United Tech (UTX +0.2%) unit UTC Aerospace Systems to provide repair services for components on its Boeing 787 aircraft.
- UTC Aerospace Systems has had C.A.R.E. programs in place with Singapore Airlines to support the airline's Boeing 777 and Airbus A380 fleet since 2008.
Mon, Mar. 24, 8:47 AM
- Airbus (EADSF) has received an order for 37 A320 neo jets from Tigerair (TAIRF) in a deal worth $3.8B at list prices, although the Asian budget carrier said that the actual price was "significantly lower."
- The aircraft will be installed with engines from United Tech's (UTX) Pratt & Whitney.
- Tigerair, which is 40%-owned by Singapore Airlines (SINGY), also has an option for an extra 13 A320 neo aircraft.
- The operator has canceled an existing order for nine A320 jets.
Dec. 10, 2012, 6:15 AMVirgin Atlantic and Delta Air Lines (DAL) will reportedly form a code- and revenue-sharing agreement on transatlantic flights should the U.S. carrier buy Singapore Airlines' (SINGY.PK) 49% holding in the U.K. operator. Richard Branson isn't looking to sell any of his 51% stake in Virgin despite apparent interest from Air France-KLM (AFLYY.PK). (previous) | Comment!
Jun. 7, 2012, 8:01 AMThe inclusion of iPads by global carriers Singapore Airlines (SINGF.PK) and Jetstar (QUBSF.PK) on flights has been a raging success. Not only are passengers pleased with the diversion, but the cost savings of ditching the electronics equipment and wiring to provide inflight entertainment is enormous. By at least one estimate, a Boeing 777 could be 7% lighter by going with iPads. | 1 Comment
Oct. 24, 2011, 7:12 PMNow's the time to buy Asian airlines, says HSBC aviation analyst Mark Webb. Airline share prices have absolutely collapsed over the past year on economic uncertainty and risk aversion. Counter-intuitively, this is traditionally the best time to look at buying them. His favorite picks: Singapore Airlines (SINGF.PK) and Cathay Pacific (CPCAY.PK). (video) | 3 Comments
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
SINGF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR