SA Transcripts • Tue, Nov. 18
From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Single Touch Systems: Building A Patent-Assertion Fortress
- SITO secured a $10 million credit facility, backed by its portfolio of patents, as well as a $1 million equity investment from Fortress Investment Group.
- Fortress made a $1M equity investment at $0.3817 per shares, almost 30% above current prices.
- SITO has successfully monetized portions of its patent portfolio in the past.
- In addition to the issued patents, SITO also acquired a handful of pending continuation applications related to streaming media from Streamworks Technologies, Inc.
- SITO is well-positioned to immediately begin monetizing its patents with Fortress’s financing.
Dec. 17, 2013, 11:34 AM| Comment!
Nov. 13, 2013, 11:28 AM
- Zoove agrees to license 2 Single Touch Systems (SITO +0.9%) patents, resolving the companies' lawsuit. The agreement includes a payment to Single Touch; further terms were not disclosed.
- In conjunction, Zoove will provision abbreviated dialing codes for Single Touch, allowing the company to extend its reach to other carriers. The companies have also entered a long-term cross-licensing agreement relating to their abbreviated dialing codes patents.
Oct. 21, 2013, 11:11 AM
Sep. 26, 2013, 9:27 AM| Comment!
SITO vs. ETF Alternatives
Single Touch Interactive, Inc. (SITO) is an innovative mobile media solutions provider serving retailers, advertisers and brands. Through patented technologies and a modular, adaptable platform, SITO's multi-channel communications gateway enables marketers to reach consumers through all types of... More
Other News & PR