What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:36 PM
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:19 PM
- SkyWest (NASDAQ:SKYW): Q3 EPS of $0.71 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $794M (-4.9% Y/Y) beats by $18.87M.
- Shares -3.49%.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ATRC, AXS, BGFV, BGS, BLDP, BOOM, BXMT, CBG, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CMP, CNI, CUZ, CVA, DDR, EIX, ESRX, ETH, EXAC, FEIC, FISV, FNF, GILD, GNMK, HIW, HLIT, HTS, INFN, IPCM, IPHI, KKR, MAC, MDWD, MRCY, NATI, NBR, NCR, NUVA, NVMI, OI, OMI, PEGA, PEI, PNRA, RGC, RPXC, RSYS, RUBI, SFLY, SKT, SKYW, SLCA, SM, STAG, SYA, TER, TSS, TWTR, UHS, ULTI, VCRA, VDSI, VRSK, WNC, WSH, XCO, ZLTQ
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:19 PM
- SkyWest (NASDAQ:SKYW) churned up its highest level of Q2 operating income since 2008, despite a year-over-year drop in revenue.
- The company's load factor improved 20 bps to 84.1% as capacity was tightened.
- Fuel per available seat mile fell 50% to $0.003 to mark one of the most striking fuel benefits in the airline sector.
- Previously: SkyWest beats by $0.35, beats on revenue (Jul. 30 2015)
- SKYW +11.65% after hours to $15.62.
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:05 PM
- SkyWest (NASDAQ:SKYW): Q2 EPS of $0.61 beats by $0.35.
- Revenue of $788.42M (-3.4% Y/Y) beats by $23.07M.
- Shares +2.57%.
Apr. 30, 2015, 5:49 PM
- SkyWest (NASDAQ:SKYW): Q1 EPS of $0.18 beats by $0.21.
- Revenue of $760.39M (-1.6% Y/Y) in-line.
Feb. 12, 2015, 7:20 AM
- SkyWest (NASDAQ:SKYW): Q4 EPS of -$0.54 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.13.
- Revenue of $813.86M (+1.2% Y/Y) beats by $45.4M.
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AAWW, AB, ACOR, ANR, APA, AVP, BG, BWA, CAB, CCE, COR, CPLA, CS, CVE, DBD, DPS, FAF, FLO, GNC, HE, HERO, HIMX, HSP, IFF, INCY, JAH, K, LMNS, LNCE, LPNT, MANU, MDWD, MFA, MFC, MHFI, MINI, MPEL, MPW, NCI, NLSN, NNN, NRP, NWE, PDS, PNK, Q, RDN, RTIX, RWLK, RYN, SCOR, SHPG, SKYW, SNI, SON, SPW, STC, THS, TIME, TU, VG, VNTV, WD, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Oct. 29, 2014, 6:53 AM
- SkyWest (NASDAQ:SKYW): Q3 EPS of $0.79 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.40.
- Revenue of $834.63M (-1.9% Y/Y) beats by $14.63M.
- Shares +1.47% PM.
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLY, AMED, ARW, AUO, AVX, BAH, BDC, CCJ, CFR, CKSW, CMC, COT, CTCM, DXYN, ETN, EVER, EXC, GHM, GRMN, GT, H, HES, HSY, IACI, ISSI, JLL, LFUS, MHFI, MRGE, MTH, NVMI, OMG, PAG, PB, PSX, PSXP, PX, RES, RL, ROL, RYAM, SEE, SKYW, SO, SODA, SPW, SPWR, STM, TEL, TFX, UAM, UBSI, VLY, WEC, WLP, WM, XRAY
Aug. 6, 2014, 6:56 AM
- SkyWest (NASDAQ:SKYW) reports passenger traffic fell 2.7% in Q2 on light capacity.
- The carrier's passenger load factor improved 170 bps to 83.9%.
- Salaries and wages costs up 3.5% to $310.8M. Additional pilot training costs were also a drag on earnings.
- The company says it expects 56 of its unprofitable 50-seat aircraft contracts to expire during 2H.
Aug. 6, 2014, 6:48 AM
- SkyWest (NASDAQ:SKYW): Q2 EPS of -$0.29 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $816.6M (-2.7% Y/Y) beats by $16.4M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ANR, AOL, APO, ARIA, AVA, AVT, BRKR, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CMLS, CNP, CONE, CSTE, CTSH, DBD, DISH, DNR, DVN, DWSN, EE, ELOS, GEO, GOV, GWPH, HFC, HNT, INXN, IPXL, ITC, KELYA, LINC, LIOX, MDLZ, MEMP, MVIS, NAVB, NUS, PERI, PH, PKD, POWR, RDC, RL, ROC, SBGI, SE, SEP, SF, SJI, SKYW, STWD, TAP, THI, TRGT, TWX, VC, VIAB, VITC, VOYA, WD, WIX, WPX, ZINC
May 8, 2014, 6:56 AM
- SkyWest (SKYW): Q1 EPS of -$0.44 in-line.
- Revenue of $772.4M (-3.9% Y/Y) beats by $19.47M.
Other News & PR