Silgan's Great, But The Price Isn't
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Wed, Jul. 27, 7:01 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Wed, Apr. 27, 7:01 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:07 PM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN): Q4 EPS of $0.48 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $829.6M (-8.9% Y/Y) misses by $48.87M.
Mon, Feb. 1, 5:35 PM
Oct. 21, 2015, 6:52 AM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN): Q3 EPS of $1.26 misses by $0.14.
- Revenue of $1.2B (-2.4% Y/Y) in-line.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 22, 2015, 8:14 AM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN) reports metal container volume growth of 11% in Q2.
- Metal containers business sales increased 6.7% to $553.7M.
- Gross margin rate declined 110 bps to 14.6%.
- Operating margin rate fell 90 bps to 8.6%.
- Guidance: The company expects Q3 EPS of $1.35 to $1.45 and full-year EPS of $3.10 to $3.30.
Jul. 22, 2015, 7:32 AM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN): Q2 EPS of $0.71 in-line.
- Revenue of $914.2M (-0.3% Y/Y) beats by $31.81M.
Jul. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 29, 2015, 7:33 AM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN): Q1 EPS of $0.54 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $816.6M (-4.6% Y/Y) misses by $27.63M.
Feb. 3, 2015, 4:24 PM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN): Q4 EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $910.2M (+5.2% Y/Y) beats by $20.17M.
Feb. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 7:35 AM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN): Q3 EPS of $1.33 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.23B (+5.1% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
Silgan Holdings, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of rigid packaging for shelf-stable food and other consumer goods products. It operates through the following business segments: Metal Container, Closures, and Plastic Container. The Metal Container business segment produces and markets... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Packaging & Containers
Country: United States
Other News & PR