Silgan Holdings, Inc.NASDAQ
Mon, Nov. 21, 12:48 PM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN) purchased 5.31M shares (8.8% of outstanding stock) through tender offer at a price of $50.75/share for a total purchase price of approx. $269.4M, excl. fees and expenses.
- Payment for the purchases will be made promptly by the depository for the tender offer. The company will have 55.05M of outstanding shares on the completion of the tender offer.
- Dealer manager: Citigroup.
- Press Release
Wed, Nov. 16, 12:01 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 8:08 AM
Wed, Oct. 26, 7:04 AM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:30 PM
- AB, AGCO, AIT, ALLY, AOS, AVX, AVY, BA, BCO, BEN, BIIB, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CG, CMCSA, DTE, ENTG, EVR, EXAS, FDML, FLIR, GD, GNRC, GRA, GRMN, GRUB, HBAN, HES, HLT, IR, KO, LEA, LH, LRN, LUV, MDCO, MDLZ, MKTX, MMYT, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PAG, PB, POL, RES, ROL, SAIA, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SONS, SPG, STRA, STT, UCBI, VG, VLY, VNTV, WEC, WM, WOOF, WYN
Mon, Oct. 17, 1:17 PM
- Silgan Holdings (SLGN +6.7%) commenced a “modified Dutch auction” tender offer to purchase up to $250M of its common stock. Additionally, the board authorized to repurchase up to an additional $300M effective through December 31, 2021.
- The aggregate balance considering new and the prior authorization is approx. $398.8M, a portion of which will be utilized in the tender offer commenced today.
- Under the terms of the tender offer, shareholders will have the opportunity to tender part or all of their shares at a price within a range of $45.50 to $52.25/share. At the higher range price of $52.25/share, the company would purchase 4.78M shares (7.9% of outstanding stock). At the lower range of $45.5/share, the company would purchase 5.49M shares (9.1% of outstanding stock).
- The company expects to fund this repurchase from available cash on hand and revolving loan borrowings under its senior secured credit facility.
- Press Release
Mon, Oct. 17, 12:01 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 4:46 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 7:01 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Thu, May 5, 8:57 AM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN) declares $0.17/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.32%
- Payable June 15; for shareholders of record June 1; ex-div May 27.
Wed, Apr. 27, 7:01 AM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN): Q1 EPS of $0.45 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $792.7M (-2.9% Y/Y) misses by $10.12M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:58 PM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN) declares $0.17/share quarterly dividend, 6.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.16.
- Forward yield 1.35%
- Payable March 30; for shareholders of record March 16; ex-div March 14.
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:48 PM
- Drink can makers Ball Corp. (NYSE:BLL) and Rexam (OTCPK:REXFF) have started the process of selling assets, potentially worth more than $3B, to meet antitrust regulations ahead of their planned $6.4B merger, Reuters reports.
- The two companies are expected to meet with representatives of buyout groups including Blackstone and Apollo, as well as with peers such as Silgan (NASDAQ:SLGN) before final bids are due in mid-March, according to the report.
- The companies have offered to sell 12 plants across Europe, and BLL separately is selling about eight sites in the U.S. and several in Brazil, due to antitrust concerns.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:07 PM
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ:SLGN): Q4 EPS of $0.48 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $829.6M (-8.9% Y/Y) misses by $48.87M.