Tue, Mar. 1, 5:45 PM| Tue, Mar. 1, 5:45 PM | 7 Comments
Fri, Jan. 29, 1:10 AM
- Solera Holdings (NYSE:SLH): FQ2 EPS of $0.72 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $308.05M (+9.0% Y/Y) misses by $3.13M.
Dec. 8, 2015, 4:10 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:40 PM
- Solera Holdings (NYSE:SLH): FQ1 EPS of $0.62 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $313.3M (+11.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.62M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Sep. 29, 2015, 9:41 AM
- IHS (IHS +3.5%) used its FQ3 earnings call to state it's not pursuing an acquisition of Solera (SLH -2.2%). Bloomberg and Reuters previously reported IHS was interested in a bid that would trump Vista Equity's $55.85/share offer.
- While Solera slips, IHS is higher following the disclosure, an FQ3 beat, and solid FY15 (ends in November) guidance. The business information software/services provider expects FY15 revenue to be at the midpoint of a $2.3B-$2.34B guidance range, and EPS to be toward the high end of a $5.80-$6.00 range. Consensus is at $2.32B and $5.92.
Sep. 25, 2015, 7:49 PM
- IHS has lined up three banks for debt financing and is preparing a stock-and-cash bid for Solera Holdings (NYSE:SLH) for as soon as next week to exceed the existing $6.5B deal Solera has to sell itself to Vista Equity Partners, Reuters reports.
- Solera had reportedly been pursuing a possible deal with IHS after it thought offers from Vista Equity and Thoma Bravo were light. IHS could reduce exposure to the energy sector by taking on Solera, which makes software to process car insurance claims and could fit well with existing IHS automotive data unit R.L. Polk & Co.
- IHS is pushing the offer such that the companies can close a deal by Oct. 11, Reuters says, when Solera's deal termination fee due to Vista Equity would rise to $114.4M from $38.2M.
- After hours: SLH +0.8%, to $55.72 (Vista Equity's offer is for $55.85/share); IHS unchanged.
- Previously: IHS reportedly mulling counteroffer for Solera; SLH +3.6% (Sep. 21 2015)
- Previously: Solera Holdings confirms $6.5B buyout (Sep. 14 2015)
- Previously: Reuters: Buyout of Solera Holdings stalling over price (Sep. 11 2015)
Sep. 21, 2015, 6:11 PM
- Bloomberg reports information software/services provider IHS is mulling a bid for auto insurance software vendor Solera (NYSE:SLH) that would top the $6.5B ($55.85/share) deal Solera agreed to with P-E firm Vista Equity.
- Solera has risen to $56.15 after hours. Reuters previously reported (before the Vista deal was announced) an IHS/Solera deal was possible.
- With IHS currently sporting an $8B market cap and having just $226M in cash as of May 31 (to go with $2.1B in debt), any offer for Solera would likely have a stock component.
Sep. 21, 2015, 5:40 PM
Sep. 14, 2015, 9:14 AM
Sep. 14, 2015, 5:17 AM
Sep. 13, 2015, 9:25 PM
- Solera Holdings (NYSE:SLH) will receive an offer from Vista Equity at $55.85 per share, sources tell Bloomberg.
- Vista has a group of heavyweight partners lined up for the deal, including Broad Street Principal Investments and a Koch Industries subsidiary.
- The new offer values the company at close to $6.5B inclusive of debt and is 13% higher than the closing price of Solera when the bell rang on Friday.
- Previously: Bloomberg: Solera close to ~$53/share deal to sell company (Sept. 9)
- Previously: Reuters: Buyout of Solera Holdings stalling over price (Sept. 11)
Sep. 11, 2015, 8:26 PM
- Talks to buy out insurance industry software maker Solera Holdings (NYSE:SLH) are stalling out over price, Reuters reports.
- Buyout firms Thoma Bravo and Vista Equity Partners have made offers that Solera finds wanting, according to sources. Final offers were reported earlier this week around $53/share, which would value the company around $3.6B.
- Thoma Bravo is working to boost its bid by taking on more debt, the sources said.
- Solera's now pursuing selling itself to another company instead, reportedly including IHS, which provides information and analytics to a number of industries.
- Solera Holdings finished the day up 3.9%, to $49.45. A $53 purchase price represents a 7% premium from there.
- Previously: Bloomberg: Solera close to ~$53/share deal to sell company (Sep. 09 2015)
Sep. 9, 2015, 3:58 PM
- P-E firms Thoma Bravo and Vista Equity are reportedly among the final bidders for Solera (SLH -2.1%) as it nears a sale. Sources add "a strategic company" may have also bid, and that a buyer could be decided as soon as next week.
- Bloomberg originally reported on Aug. 19 the auto insurance software firm was considering a sale. A $53/share deal would imply a $3.6B valuation. Shares are currently trading at $48.40; the 52-week high is $60.72.
Aug. 26, 2015, 9:14 AM
Aug. 25, 2015, 5:40 PM
Solera Holdings Inc is a provider of software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry. The Company operates in three platforms: Auto, Customer's Customer and Property.
Industry: Business Software & Services
Country: United States