What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 7, 2015, 4:06 PM
- The new program lasts for one year or until $30M worth of company stock has been repurchased. Under the previous program which expired more than a year ago, SLRC bought back $56.6M of its stock.
- At today's close of $16.65, $30M would be enough to buy back about 1.8M shares, or more than 4% of the float.
- Shares +1.8% after hours
Sep. 30, 2015, 9:47 AM
- DA Davidson launches coverage on a number of names in the brutally beaten-up sector, and sees a number of buys.
- Initiated at Buy are Ares Capital (ARCC +3.2%), BlackRock Capital (BKCC +3.7%), FS Investment (FSIC +2.9%), PennantPark Investment (PNNT +0.5%), and Solar Capital (SLRC +3.4%).
- Started at Neutral is Apollo Investment (AINV -0.2%).
- ETFs: BDCL, BDCS, BIZD, FGB
Jan. 5, 2015, 4:01 PM
- Equity REITs are green across the board, and mortgage REITs and BDCs are showing some (but not a ton of) gains as the broader markets tumble to start the week.
- A sampling: Realty Income (O +2.1%), Omega Healthcare (OHI +1.6%), Medical Properties Trust (MPW +2.4%), Equity Residential (EQR +0.9%), General Growth Properties (GGP +0.7%), Kimco (KIM +0.9%), Public Storage (PSA +0.5%), CYS Investments (CYS +0.5%), Solar Capital (SLRC +1.1%).
Jul. 24, 2013, 9:16 AM
Jan. 8, 2013, 11:51 AM
Solar Capital (SLRC -3.3%) prices a 6M share secondary at $24.40/share for gross proceeds of $146.4M. The company had about 39M shares floated as of Sept. 30. (PR)| Jan. 8, 2013, 11:51 AM | 1 Comment
Nov. 16, 2011, 2:09 PM
Solar Capital Ltd is a closed-end, externally managed, non-diversified management investment company. It invests in U.S. middle market companies & leveraged middle market companies in the form of senior secured loan, mezzanine loans & equity securities.
Other News & PR