Smith Micro Software, Inc.NASDAQ
Yesterday, 4:09 PM
Wed, Oct. 19, 3:03 PM
Fri, Oct. 14, 3:01 PM
Fri, Oct. 14, 12:45 PM
Thu, Oct. 13, 4:24 PM
- Smith Micro Software (NASDAQ:SMSI) previously expected revenue in the $7.9M-$8.4M range, though preliminary results are coming in at $6.5M.
- Impact attributed to multiple large deals not having concluded as anticipated.
- Conference call to be held at 4:30PM ET.
- Update (4:40PM ET): Trading resumes, shares 18.55% lower.
Thu, Oct. 13, 4:14 PM
Fri, Sep. 23, 3:00 PM
Fri, Aug. 19, 3:00 PM
Fri, Aug. 19, 12:51 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 4:10 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 4:10 PM
- Smith Micro Software (NASDAQ:SMSI): Q1 EPS of -$0.04 in-line.
- Revenue of $7.21M (-31.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.61M.
Tue, Mar. 8, 4:07 PM
- Smith Micro Software (NASDAQ:SMSI): Q4 EPS of $0.00 in-line.
- Revenue of $10M (-5.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.06M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:30 PM
- Smith Micro Software (NASDAQ:SMSI): Q3 EPS of $0.00 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $9.59M (+1.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.53M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 12:40 PM
Jul. 28, 2015, 10:50 AM
- Smith Micro (NASDAQ:SMSI) is down sharply after slightly missing Q2 revenue estimates and posting in-line EPS. The revenue shortfall is blamed on a $500K customer charge-back.
- Notably, the company didn't provide full-year guidance in its earnings release, as it did in its prior two earnings reports. CEO Bill Smith, when asked about guidance on the CC (transcript): "We are not updating guidance. We know we have this steep hill to climb in the second half of the year and we are still on a path to achieving that goal ... Clearly, we are looking strong growth from our existing customers. I have alluded to a number of ... transactions that are in the works, all of which are important steps and we need help, obviously, from both our cable MSOs and our carriers."
- When pressed about SMSI's Q3 outlook, Smith suggested the company expects some Q/Q growth, without giving a specific figure. Consensus is for revenue to rise 27% Q/Q to $11.9M. He added Sprint revenue is expected to grow throughout the rest of 2015, and that the company expects to "see a lot of activity out of Comcast."
- Q2 results, PR
Jul. 27, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Smith Micro Software (NASDAQ:SMSI): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 in-line.
- Revenue of $9.38M (+10.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.42M.