Sims Metal Management: Valued Like An Australian Commodity Player, But Well-Positioned Mid-Cycle In The U.S.
- Attractively valued compared to competitors by EV/revenue and Price/Tangible Book Value.
- 50% Undervalued, according to DCF calculation based on mid-cycle earnings.
- Australian-based company deriving the majority of its revenue from the U.S.
- The company can survive enduring tough conditions with its strong balance sheet.
- Cost saving program that is very significant in relation to bottom line numbers is on track.