What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 14, 2015, 2:43 PM
- Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK) jumps 4.6% after D.A. Davidson initiates coverage with a Buy rating from Neutral.
- The investment firm sets a price target of $10.
- Inventure trades at $7.10, on the low end its 52-week range of $6.57 to $13.10.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:20 PM
- Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK): Q3 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $69.87M (-3.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.57M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 5, 2015, 7:20 AM
- Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK) reports a drop in Q2 sales with a recall in the Fresh Frozen business a large factor.
- Snack segment revenue increased 14%.
- Revenue for the company's snack premium private label rose 49% Y/Y.
- Gross margin rate fell 660 bps to 12.1% due to the new shift in mix tied to Fresh Frozen.
- SG&A expense rate +90 bps to 13.5%.
- Previously: Inventure Foods misses by $0.04, beats on revenue (Aug. 05 2015)
Aug. 5, 2015, 7:03 AM
- Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK): Q2 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $66.42M (-7.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.38M.
Jul. 8, 2015, 10:57 AM
- Wedbush's Phil Terpolilli has upgraded Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK) to Outperform, and hiked his target by $3 to $13. "Recent positive recall-related announcements, along with continued positive growth trends in SNAK's other focus brands, make shares increasingly favorable and provide the basis for our upgrade."
- He thinks Inventure is putting its recall issues behind it, notes the company is seeing strong growth from its focus brands, and sees "ample runway" to improve distribution. "SNAK's fastest growing brands, Boulder Canyon and Fresh Frozen, as well as an improved y/y cost outlook and efficiency improvements, should help the company gradually leverage margin in 2H15 and 2016."
- Inventure plunged in April after launching a voluntary recall for Fresh Frozen vegetables and Jamba "At Home" smoothie kits. Shares -16% YTD.
Jun. 23, 2015, 11:55 AM
- Inventure Foods (SNAK +0.4%) plans to expand its TGIF Friday product line into the high-growth pub mix category.
- The expanded partnership between Inventure and TGIF is in response to growing demand for new snack mixes with seeds, nuts, and pretzels combined.
- The new products will be in stores later this month.
- Financial terms of the arrangement between Inventure and TGIF weren't disclosed.
Jun. 9, 2015, 6:51 AM
- Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK) discloses it expects production to start again for several lines at a plant in Georgia after it receives approvals from state regulators.
- The company says it will use co-packaging arrangements for Fresh Frozen branded products in the interim.
- Listeria was found at the plant earlier this year.
- SEC Form 8-K
May 7, 2015, 8:11 AM
- Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK): Q1 EPS of $0.06 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $77.6M (+14.9% Y/Y) beats by $7.52M.
Feb. 26, 2015, 10:55 AM
- Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK) reports a 41.9% increase in the company's healthy/natural product portfolio.
- Segment revenue: Frozen: $45.6M (+30%); Snack: $28.1M (18.4%).
- Gross margin rate improved 210 bps to 20.6%.
- Operating margin rate +289 bps to 8.11%.
- Q4 results
Feb. 26, 2015, 8:11 AM
- Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK): Q4 EPS of $0.17 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $73.7M (+25.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.57M.
Feb. 25, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACIW, ACTA, AES, AKRX, AMCX, AMWD, ANSS, ARCC, BDBD, BIN, BUD, CCG, CHS, CNP, CNSL, CRI, CWEI, CYBX, DDD, EME, EXH, EXLP, FCH, FIG, FRO, GCAP, GOGO, HAWK, HEES, HSC, HSNI, ICON, IQNT, IRDM, ITC, KOP, KSS, LKQ, LPI, LTM, MBLY, MDXG, MGLN, MITL, MRGE, [[NTi]], NTLS, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, RHP, SDRL, SEAS, SFY, SHLD, SNAK, SNH, SNMX, SRE, SRPT, TASR, TD, TICC, TWI, VAC, VC, VICL, WAC, WNR, XCRA, ZEUS
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:01 AM
- Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK): Q3 EPS of $0.11 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $72.55M (+33.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.77M.
Sep. 22, 2014, 7:29 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:10 AM
- Inventure Foods (NASDAQ:SNAK): Q2 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $71.9M (+33.9% Y/Y) misses by $3.9M.
May 9, 2014, 5:57 PM
Other News & PR