Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.NASDAQ
Thu, Nov. 3, 7:07 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AFSI, AGIO, AGU, AKRX, AMAG, AMCX, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, ARCB, ARW, AVP, BCE, BDX, BLL, CCC, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CHTR, CI, CLDT, CNSL, COMM, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CYBR, DDD, DNR, DW, ECA, EFOI, ENB, ENOC, EVA, FCPT, FI, FIG, FMSA, GEL, GEO, GIL, GLOG, GOGO, H, HAR, HFC, HHS, HII, HMHC, HRC, HSC, IBP, ICPT, INSY, IPCC, IQNT, IRWD, IT, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LDOS, LFUS, LINC, LNG, LXP, MFA, MGA, MITK, MITL, MPEL, MPG, MPW, MSGN, NERV, NGS, NNN, NXTM, OGE, ONCE, ONDK, PBH, PDCE, PGTI, PNW, PRFT, PWR, RDUS, RFP, RGEN, ROLL, RWLK, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SPGI, SQBG, STFC, STOR, TDY, TGI, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TVPT, TWI, TX, UNT, USCR, VGR, VWR, WILN, WPC, WRLD, ZEUS
Tue, Sep. 13, 11:15 AM
Wed, Sep. 7, 5:14 PM
Fri, Jul. 29, 7:01 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 5:30 PM
Thu, May 5, 7:08 AM
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SNSS): Q1 EPS of -$0.12 in-line.
- Revenue of $0.64M (-24.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.36M.
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Mar. 24, 11:24 AM
- The first patient has been dosed in a Phase 2 clinical trial, called VITAL, being conducted at Vanderbilt University assessing Sunesis Pharmaceuticals' (SNSS +0.1%) QINPREZO (vasoroxin), in combination with the chemo agent cytarabine, for the treatment of patients with previously untreated acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
- The single-arm, open-label trial will enroll up to 61 participants. Its design allows one interim look to assess evidence of futility after the first 17 subjects are evaluated for response. The primary endpoint is the complete response rate. If seven or less patients achieve complete remission, the DSMB (Data Safety Monitoring Board) will review the data to determine if continued enrollment makes sense. If there are more than seven complete responders, the second stage will open automatically and increase enrollment to 41.
- Vosaroxin (90 mg/m2) will be intravenously administered on days 1 and 4 and cytarabine (100 mg/m2) will be administered as a continuous daily infusion on days 1 - 7.
- QINPREZO, is an anti-cancer quinolone derivative, a class of compounds (antibiotics) not previously used to treat cancer. It inhibits an enzyme called topoisomerase II which results in site-selective DNA damage and cancer cell death.
- VITAL is the third investigator-sponsored study of vosaroxin in frontline AML. In July of last year, the FDA informed the company that more clinical evidence would be needed to demonstrate vosaroxin's efficacy before it would consider an NDA.
- Previously: FDA tells Sunesis that more clinical evidence needed before filing for vosaroxin; shares plummet 56% after hours (July 23, 2015)
Thu, Mar. 10, 9:48 AM
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) Q4 results: Revenues: $0.7M (-22.2%); R&D Expense: $7.6M (+26.7%); SG&A: $4.4M (-27.9%); Operating Loss: ($11.3M) (-0.9%); Net Loss: ($11.6M) (-792.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.15) (-650.0%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $3.1M (-45.6%); R&D Expense: $23.7M (-14.4%); SG&A: $18.7M (-19.0%); Operating Loss: ($39.3M) (+12.7%); Net Loss: ($36.7M) (+14.7%); Loss Per Share: ($0.50) (+34.2%); Quick Assets: $46.4M (+7.9%).
- No guidance given.
Thu, Mar. 10, 7:06 AM
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SNSS): Q4 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $0.67M (-25.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.03M.
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jan. 4, 12:59 PM
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA) validates Sunesis Pharmaceuticals' (SNSS -0.8%) Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for lead product candidate, Orphan Drug-tagged vosaroxin, for the treatment of relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML). Validation means that the agency regards the application as complete and its formal 210-day Centralized Review process has commenced.
- Vosaroxin, branded as QINPREZO, is an anti-cancer quinolone derivative, a class of compounds (antibiotics) not previously used to treat cancer. It inhibits an enzyme called topoisomerase II which results in site-selective DNA damage and cancer cell death.
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:09 AM
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SNSS): Q3 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $0.68M (-20.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.41M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Jul. 30, 2015, 7:23 AM
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SNSS): Q2 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $0.85M (-57.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.36M.