Nov. 8, 2013, 12:53 PM
Nov. 8, 2013, 9:22 AM
Nov. 7, 2013, 5:03 PM
- Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP) reports revenue growth of 29% for Q3.
- Revenue by product: Xifaxan, +20% to $165.9M; Apriso, +93% to $38.1M; Relistor, $4.3M; Moviprep, $19.2M; Solesta, $1.8M; Deflux, $6.6M.
- Xifaxan prescription growth: 24% Y/Y.
- FY13 outlook: Revenue of $920M (unchanged). Non-GAAP EPS of $3.20. (PR)
- Q3 revenues jump 81% Y/Y for Santarus (SNTS), while non-GAAP earnings rise 189%.
- Revenue by product: Glumetza, $45.6M; Zegerid, $27.1M; Uceris, $19.6M; Cycloset, $4.2M; Fenoglide, $1.6M. (PR)
- See also: SLXP, SNTS talk synergies, diversification; 2014 guidance provided
Sep. 25, 2013, 5:57 PM
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) and Monster Worldwide (MWW) are switching S&P index listings; MAA will move into the S&P MidCap 400 while MWW replaces it in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading Oct. 1.
- Other changes to the SmallCap 600: Newpark Resources (NR) will replace Arbitron (ARB) after the close on Sept. 27, Green Dot (GDOT) will replace Colonial Property Trust (CLP) and Santarus (SNTS) will replace Volterra Semiconductor (VLTR) after the close Oct. 1.
- MAA +0.7%, GDOT +2.1%, NR +3.2%, SNTS +3.5% AH.
Aug. 7, 2013, 9:14 AM
Aug. 7, 2013, 8:56 AM
- Shares of Santarus (SNTS) are trading higher by 8.6% premarket after the company handily beat estimates with Q2 results Tuesday evening.
- Q2 Y/Y revenue growth by product: Glumetza, 39%; Zegerid, 109%; Cycloset, 115%; Fenoglide, flat.
- The company is raising FY13 guidance based on the "robust" quarterly performance.
- FY13 outlook: Adjusted EPS of $1.21-1.26 on revenue of $355-360M. Consensus is $0.85/ share on sales of $$345.81M. (PR)
Aug. 6, 2013, 5:44 PM
Aug. 6, 2013, 4:13 PM
- Santarus (SNTS): Q2 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $89.4M (+89% Y/Y) beats by $6.5M. Shares +7.2% AH. (PR)
May 10, 2013, 9:10 AM
May 9, 2013, 6:16 PM
Santarus (SNTS) announces a secondary offering of shares of its common stock. All shares will be offered by Cosmo Technologies. SNTS isn't selling any shares or receiving any proceeds from the offering. No details as to the actual size or terms of the offering were disclosed. Jefferies LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager. Shares -6% AH.| May 9, 2013, 6:16 PM
May 9, 2013, 5:54 PM
May 7, 2013, 9:13 AM
May 6, 2013, 5:49 PM
May 6, 2013, 4:56 PM
More on Santarus (SNTS): Q1 blows out bottom line estimates, doubling what the Street was looking for on higher royalty and licensing payments, plus significant growth in net sales of a number of its key drugs. Total revenues grew 73% Y/Y, boosted by the commercial launch of its colitis drug Ulceris and a big jump in prescriptions written: Glumetza new prescriptions +21%, total prescriptions +18%; Clyoset new prescriptions +21%, total prescriptions +44%. Additionally, sales of Zegerid since its re-launch in February after regaining exclusivity nearly tripled to $24.5M. Shares +10.5% AH.| May 6, 2013, 4:56 PM | 1 Comment
May 6, 2013, 4:39 PMShares of Santarus (SNTS) resume trading, currently +8.5%. | May 6, 2013, 4:39 PM
May 6, 2013, 4:11 PMSantarus (SNTS): Q1 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.18. Revenue of $79.44M (+73% Y/Y) beats by $4.7M. (PR). Shares are currently halted. | May 6, 2013, 4:11 PM